22581 posts

Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider XB1 exclusive

Aug 15, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

ctfw529 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

exactly Smiley Happy

it will be a multi-platform game.. microsoft just paid extra money to keep the game for a few months or so.. like what they did with the 360 DLCs of certain games.. etc..

do you have a source linke tollett?

so.. what about the bet B3??

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-13-microsoft-confirms-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-xbox-exclusi...

thank you for the link

so does it mean i won the bet then? Smiley Winkquicker than i thought it would be Smiley Happy

so.. what about the bet @B3GV5M63   will be waiting for a the $10 PSN code then

$10 psn bet.png

well. i've said that it wont go to playstation in a long time. and we dont know if it will make it to playstation. so the bet is stil on. you can go back and read my posts

Smiley LOL    no need.. the screenshot did just that

i know it would happen..

like i said before.. like every contract there's a clause to get out of a contract.. with the recent news about 10 million PS4 sold in 10 months period..  there's no way tombraider will be an exclusive title..

you have to remember. ..companies will not say no to money.. if they can make more profits releasing on 2 systems instead of 1.. they will do it.. there's nothing to stop them..

anyway ..but it was fun

if you are still around when the game release.. (as if..) i looking forward to the $10 PSN code in my PM box..

so i can start a contest thread Smiley Happy for that $10

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 41 of 44 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2696 posts

Aug 15, 2014

Just for the record on people saying Tomb Raider started on the PSX Smiley Happy

Tomb Raider SS.jpg

And now the Tomb Raider series is being tainted  I mean published by Squeenix.  Remember, Square (now ENIX yuck I hate saying that name) has ALWAYS jumped ships between console generations.  They've never been loyal to anyone to begin with...  They need that cash to keep them from going bankrupt.  They haven't released a hit since FF12 (2006).  I'm honestly surprised that Squeenix has'nt  been bought out yet.

These threads wouldn't even be here if it was a PS4 exclusive.  We'd have nothing but "Uh.. XB1 sucks haha TR is PS4 exclusive"  as their lubing up Sony's **bleep** up their bum-holes...

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 42 of 44 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22581 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2014

dc4daniel wrote:

Just for the record on people saying Tomb Raider started on the PSX Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Tomb Raider SS.jpg

And now the Tomb Raider series is being tainted  I mean published by Squeenix.  Remember, Square (now ENIX yuck I hate saying that name) has ALWAYS jumped ships between console generations.  They've never been loyal to anyone to begin with...  They need that cash to keep them from going bankrupt.  They haven't released a hit since FF12 (2006).  I'm honestly surprised that Squeenix has'nt  been bought out yet.

These threads wouldn't even be here if it was a PS4 exclusive.  We'd have nothing but "Uh.. XB1 sucks haha TR is PS4 exclusive"  as their lubing up Sony's **bleep** up their bum-holes...

tomb raider started on PSone  is a correct statement

given that the game was released on DOS, PSone and Sege Saturn in 1996

personally. .i didn't really play any tomb raider games until the PS2 and PSP.. and didn't really care about the series until the remake/reboot game on the PS3.. whatever you called it..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 44 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2696 posts

Aug 15, 2014

dulun18 wrote: 

i didn't really play any tomb raider games until the PS2 and PSP.. and didn't really care about the series until the remake/reboot game on the PS3.. whatever you called it..

I'm on the same boat.  I never cared for the series until the latest reboot.  Even back then, I always looked at the series like it was Dead or Alive "the B00B game" for creepy gamers.  I was digging the new character design and currently own the Tomb Raider 2013 reboot on PS3.

People just have to remember who publishes it now.  Squeenix who's known for releasing exclusives on the 360 and Nintendo systems.  Loyal to anybody with money.  At this point, they'll give oral to any random person on the street to stay afloat lol.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 44 of 44 (79 Views)
0 Likes