Jul 24 2005
By: AFyreInside~ Treasure Hunter 5065 posts

Revelations Anyone?

5 replies 2 views Edited Jul 24, 2005
For the longest while, I have been boycotting PS3.  Not really telling anyone I didn't like it but just keeping it in.  Well, suddenly, I have been reading up on it more and I see some really decent games coming out for it.  I do not have the PS2, but I had the PSP since launch.  I love it willingly.  I am going to buy both the X360 and the PS3 though.  I don't know how long I could wait with only current generation.  The PS3 graphics are amazing.  Before, trusting Sony was tough because they didn't have proof to back it up.  But looking at the REAL game demos, I can see that they haven't been lying.  That face looks so real that they showed on the PS meeting.  You probably guessed from the beginning, I used to be an X360 fan.  I am a little precautious about the price though.  I hope it doesn't cost tooooo.... much.  The games do look amazing though.  Any others please post.
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Message 1 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4173 posts

Re: Revelations Anyone?

Jul 24, 2005

,A Fyre Inside wrote:
For the longest while, I have been boycotting PS3.  Not really telling anyone I didn't like it but just keeping it in.  Well, suddenly, I have been reading up on it more and I see some really decent games coming out for it.  I do not have the PS2, but I had the PSP since launch.  I love it willingly.  I am going to buy both the X360 and the PS3 though.  I don't know how long I could wait with only current generation.  The PS3 graphics are amazing.  Before, trusting Sony was tough because they didn't have proof to back it up.  But looking at the REAL game demos, I can see that they haven't been lying.  That face looks so real that they showed on the PS meeting.  You probably guessed from the beginning, I used to be an X360 fan.  I am a little precautious about the price though.  I hope it doesn't cost tooooo.... much.  The games do look amazing though.  Any others please post.

great post you are on the right track heheheheRobot Very Happy just kidding it is great that you are making up your on mind and you are willing to change your mind and not be bullhead.  personal i favor the PS3 too amd thats my preference.,
Message 2 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5065 posts

Jul 24, 2005

,RATEDPG30 wrote:

,A Fyre Inside wrote:

great post you are on the right track heheheheRobot Very Happy just kidding it is great that you are making up your on mind and you are willing to change your mind and not be bullhead.  personal i favor the PS3 too amd thats my preference. ,

Thanks.  I am seeing the light. 
Message 3 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5098 posts

Jul 24, 2005

,A Fyre Inside wrote:

,RATEDPG30 wrote:

,A Fyre Inside wrote:

great post you are on the right track heheheheRobot Very Happy just kidding it is great that you are making up your on mind and you are willing to change your mind and not be bullhead.  personal i favor the PS3 too amd thats my preference. ,

Thanks.  I am seeing the light. 

Finally.....
Message 4 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5065 posts

Jul 24, 2005
Finally.....

The PS3 is just more flexible in entertainment.  I do think that it will be the REAL revolution.
Message 5 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
8402 posts

Jul 24, 2005
finally coming to your senses aye?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 6 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes