Sackboy
582 posts

Re: Retro City Rampage will have PS3 & PS Vita cross buy

Aug 23, 2012
it taking too long. but as long as it release this year im cool.
Message 11 of 16 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Aug 23, 2012
The creator of the game has posted on here, he is very nice. Maybe if he posts again, you guys can ask what is delaying the game. I'm unsure if he is allowed to tell us what the delay is, might say something in a contract that he can't.
Message 12 of 16 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Don't fret! due to a recent delay this year, they've added about 10 more missions/vehicles etc.
I still have money waiting in my account to buy this since May. :c

Message 13 of 16 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Aug 24, 2012
If they added more missions and vehicles than I must say the delay was worth it. How much was this going for the vita? I think the price-tag is 15 bucks? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Message 14 of 16 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Aug 24, 2012

AchillesVsHector wrote:
If they added more missions and vehicles than I must say the delay was worth it. How much was this going for the vita? I think the price-tag is 15 bucks? Correct me if I'm wrong.

On the website it says the game is priced at $14.99 for Pre-order on PC
http://www.retrocityrampage.com/buy.php
This is also where it says there were 50 Story Missions, 40 Vehicles, and 30 Arcade Challenges

This past Monday the Retro City Rampage Facebook page said -
"I appreciate everyone's patience, and would like to greatly thank those who have pre-ordered for PC. Note that due to the delay, the game has far more content than originally announced when pre-orders opened. Over 60 story missions, over 50 vehicles, over 40 arcade challenges, additional minigames/crossovers/cameos and more.

Additional pre-order bonuses will be added as certification winds down (too swamped at the moment to put that together).

If you haven't heard, PC pre-orders from RetroCityRampage.com now net you the DRM-Free copy, AND either a Steam key -OR- a GOG key as well.

Also, if you haven't heard, Retro City Rampage will be Cross Buy on PS3/Vita. Buy one, get the other for free Smiley Happy"

Unfortunately for me I won't have the money to purchase this game unless its at Playstation Plus Discount, because recently I purchased this Avatar, which put me just under $14.99 Robot surprised

Message 15 of 16 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Aug 24, 2012
because of the PS3/PS VITA cross buy and PS PLUS coming to VITA, im sure SONY will put $11.99 for plus members.

No only that reason but also cuz it like a tradition for SONY to put plus discount on new PSN games.
Message 16 of 16 (72 Views)
0 Likes