Aug 23 2012
By: magicx11 Sackboy 582 posts

Retro City Rampage will have PS3 & PS Vita cross buy

15 replies 371 views Edited Aug 23, 2012

sup people, not sure if everyone know this or someone already post it, but Retro City Rampage will have PS3 & PS Vita cross buy the same deal as Sound  Shapes and the up coming title(PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time). Buy one and get the other one free.

https://twitter.com/RetroCR

Message 1 of 16 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Re: Retro City Rampage will have PS3 & PS Vita cross buy

Aug 23, 2012
At this point I don't care about Retro City Rampage, it has been delayed so long that I'm starting to lose interest in it unless it releases tomorrow I could careless. I'm really **bleep** off, I don't know why it was delayed but I hate being told when they say a game comes out but it doesn't.
Message 2 of 16 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Aug 23, 2012

AchillesVsHector wrote:
At this point I don't care about Retro City Rampage, it has been delayed so long that I'm starting to lose interest in it unless it releases tomorrow I could careless. I'm really **bleep** off, I don't know why it was delayed but I hate being told when they say a game comes out but it doesn't.

Wonder how long you been **bleep** off.

Game used to be called grand theft tendo, think it was 2005 when it was first mentioned.

Message 3 of 16 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Aug 23, 2012
yeah, it been a long time since they announce the game. but games arent made in one day, im not sure but i think i read somewhere that Retro City Rampage was made by two guys.
Message 4 of 16 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Aug 23, 2012
From what I've heard I thought the game was completely finished. I just think they're trying to find that perfect month/day to release it because they want to find which day it will sell the best. I don't know, I would think summer would have been a decent release because kids are at home for summer break. Maybe they think a lot of kids are doing activities outside during summer? I don't believe that tho, when I'm jogging/walking I don't see many ppl outside. I think ppl still on their computers and inside even during summer.
Message 5 of 16 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Aug 23, 2012
i agree with you, it taking too long . and i dont think we'll see any release date this at this moment, but maybe after PAX, since PAX is the last big video game event in the US.
Message 6 of 16 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Aug 23, 2012
I was excited for Retro City Rampage and then 6 months later.... seems like sony just does some things right and then does 10 times the wrong they said a couple games would be out this summer and they arent out yet and then MGSPW is on every store but the US store and no avatar support (buyable avatar support i mean) they just cant seem to focus on the things that actually require attention
Message 7 of 16 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Aug 23, 2012
lmfao!

again with the "It's all Sony's fault!"

This a third party developer, Sony doesn't have control over it, specially with how the game is also coming to XBLA, and Wiiware and it was announced on being released since 2005 and been pushed back ever since.

In case you guys don't know, this game was first only being worked on by 1 guy, then he got help but he is still the main one doing it.
Message 8 of 16 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Aug 23, 2012
it does feel like SONY is neglecting the VITA but in reality is not, after Firmware 1.8 im sure a lot of problems will be fix. maybe not "buyable avatar support" but other things that need more attention.
Message 9 of 16 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Aug 23, 2012

As I understand Sony approved the game over 2 months ago, Microsoft caused the delay.

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 10 of 16 (313 Views)
0 Likes