magicx11 you do know that digital copies can't be traded in. digital copies are tied the account they are purchased on. back to the original topic i prefer a little bit of both.
DD for me. I like the instant access to all of my games. The Atari 2600 kid in me is sad to see physical copies of games fading into obscurity, though given the choice back then... I think I would have preferred the same.
1. They dont give you much for selling back the used vita copies.
2. Theres a better chance these games will carry over to the next handheld.
3. Nowadays the retail casing isn't anything special. Literally all that is inside is the game, no manuals or inserts at all from the 2 I bought.
4. Convenient, and don't have to worry about losing any games.
5. Digital is the growing technology trend; mine as well buckle up.
Retail all the way for a few reasons
1. The discounts in the store aren't large enough or in most cases aren't there
2. With the reason above it makes buying a larger memory card unattractive
3. There is no resale value in digital games
4. I'm a sucker for game collections