Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 06 2012
By: AchillesVsHector Hekseville Citizen 339 posts

Retail or Downloaded vita game? Which one do you do?

20 replies 332 views Edited May 6, 2012

I prefer Retail, even if it cost like maybe 5-7 bucks more after taxes. I like literally owning something and not download stuff. I mean I know some games are only download only but their usually the games that are smaller in file size. 3-2 gigs is too much for me to put on my 8gb memstick, plus I could imagine over time the 32gb getting too filled up with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (332 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Re: Retail or Downloaded vita game? Which one do you do?

May 6, 2012

i buy all my vita games off of amazon, i usually get them for the actual retail price, with no tax and free shipping, plus if u havent already u can get a prime trial membership and get free 2 day shipping, but i like paying the extra 4 bucks to have it overnight shipped on that prime membership

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6419 posts

May 6, 2012

Pretty much this right here. I got Vita and most of my games from Amazon in the first place. Physical games are better than digital.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (332 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2849 posts

May 6, 2012

Digital versions of games is more convenient and sometimes less expensive but I just like to have the physical copy when possible.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
1,900+ followers | 125+ subscribers
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (332 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 6, 2012

I like to have the real deal because it is less memory. Most of the time the games you download and buy from a store are the same price (besides tax). It might not be as convenient as downloading but I prefer having the game and using less memory.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

May 6, 2012

I'm a retail person, I still buy downloads though like if there only an download exclusive. I just like having a physical collection. But the Vita kinda makes me want to go digital, I don't like how it fills up the Live Area with unessarry Icons for retail games that arent even in. I wish it just showed the game that's currently in.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2918 posts

May 6, 2012

I usually buy my video games via Amazon. I just like having a physical game and also it helps with the memory.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

May 6, 2012

I also usually buy my games from Amazon. I prefer physical because it saves memory and I also just like having the physical copy.

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

May 7, 2012

I prefer digital download only. I have a 32GB card. I dont use my memory for videos, mp3's, or movies! I have other devices for that. My Vita memory is dedicated to games! I hate physical games. I have one physical game, Little Deviants, and I dont keep it in the Vita. Why? Because it wastes precious time loading up everytime you power on Vita! So I just leave it in the case. I love the instant access of the three digital games I have on Vita. I still have 24GB of free memory on my memory card for future titles :-) I will never tediously swap out game cartridges, or try and resell software that you cant get much for anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

May 7, 2012

I always buy physical copies if they are available, and always will.

Right now, it's actually cheaper to get physical copies of games anyway, once you factor in the current cost of memory cards, and personally, I like having something I can keep, sell, loan, or give to a friend, if I choose to.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (332 Views)
0 Likes