Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Resistance BS was supposed to be Developed by Bend Studio

Oct 2, 2012

i hope that they learned from the resistance game what to do with call of duty i really want them to succeed as studieo.

Message 11 of 26 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Oct 2, 2012

What ever happened to the patch NIhilistic said would be coming?

It's been almost three months since they said the patch was on its way. I don't think it takes this long does it?

Either way I've moved on to bigger and better games, like LittleBigPlanet.

Message 12 of 26 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Still keep saying it's in its final phase of the Sony Cerification process. Which you said has been 3 months now. 

https://twitter.com/pr0duct1ve/status/252505884008267776

It must be a pretty good patch if it's taking this long to test. It must be so big that it actually makes the game good. Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 26 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Since LittleBigPlanet Vita has been released, it should tide us over for awhile since it has a lot of User Generated Content being released out. From what I think, SIlent Hill: Book of Memories might get a demo for NA since Europe got its demo from what I hear.

Remember people, Big name titles like Resistance (Or bloody hell, even Uncharted) and LittleBigPlanet are not common titles to be released all in the same year as the console/handheld. Some titles like this get put off for a year due to proper coding and understanding of the handheld that the developers are working with, we all know that nobody needs to be rushed into making a proper title *CoughCODDeclassifiedCough*.

We might be going through a drought, we might be asking for too much. But we all need to bear the virtue of patience.

Which most of us (Even i) lack.

Message 14 of 26 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Well the drought will be over in about a week. But that's what make it a killer getting through the year. Even with the PS3.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 15 of 26 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Well steering from the topic a bit, theres alot of Vita games in need of updates, late ones in fact, there is still Wipeout 2048 for its AR features they mentioned, I mean its not essential but it would be nice if they finished up on that feature, or even make it a secondary app like the Resistance AR on the Store.

Well, its only getting closer to the release date of declassified, and trailers or clips are far and few it seems.

Its been made tough to alter a games announced features like multiplayer player count, and whats been said can hardly change.

Dont take my word though, it can happen, just less often for consoles or handhelds.

LBP Vitas street date was slashed so **bleep** can happen.

Message 16 of 26 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I agree... here's a kudo for you
Message 17 of 26 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Well almost 3 months, it was announced on the 8th of August on Nihilistic Software's Twitter page. Pretty soon marks the third month it's been in submission purgatory.

Message 18 of 26 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Bend is working on a new PS vita game now but its uncertin what it is. (Hopefully a New Uncharted or a Completley new Franchise)

Message 19 of 26 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7410 posts

Nov 17, 2012

macy113 wrote:

Bend is working on a new PS vita game now but its uncertin what it is. (Hopefully a New Uncharted or a Completley new Franchise)

NOOOOOOO i want Syphon Filter to come to the vita!!!!!! 

Message 20 of 26 (67 Views)
0 Likes