Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 26 2014
By: David525999 First Son 17 posts

Request: Can you guys bring Einhander to PS1 Classics in the American PSN Store?

[ Edited ]
1 replies 170 views Edited Feb 26, 2014

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I don't come here much so I don't know where else to put it. Just move it if it's in the wrong spot :smileyvery-happy: I first thought that Einhander (here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oclRt-7p6us) wasn't on the store at all but apparently it's on the japanese store, but not the american store. I'm aware I could make a japanese account and buy it like that but I don't want the japanese version. I want to be able to read text and I read there's differences between the two. I could buy it off amazon but it costs a lot brand new and while I can afford it, I don't want to shell out that much money for something like this. Buying used is cheaper but it's a really old game so there'll be problems. FF7 also suffered from this. To get a brand new copy you had to pay at least 100$. But then it came out on the store for 10$ and saved everyone a ton of money. So, could you guys bring it to the american store? I know these petitions work because I made a petition to get dino crisis 2 on the store and they added it. I don't know if it was a direct result of that but still. It's worth a shot.

Edit: Updated title

Edit: Updated label. For more information on labels, click here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Labels-Best-Practices-in-PS-General/td-p/...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2086 posts

Re: Petition, Can you guys bing Einhander to Ps1 classics in the american store?

Feb 26, 2014
I'm not old enough to remember ps1

But everyone deserves to nostalgigate your brainifications, home fry.

Signiturize my name on your petitionaryization, home slice.

Someone find me my flat cap
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)
0 Likes