Feb 10 2014
By: Bratinish Monster Hunter 33 posts

Report Users in Console

6 replies 218 views Edited Feb 10, 2014

It would be nice to have the ability to report players in console. Rather than having to go to https://np.us.playstation.com to report them. I know you can currently report messages sent to you in console. But the ability to report behavior such as cheating or hacking in console would be nice too. Plus the current online reporting form doesn't work for me.

The original online form to report users worked perfectly. I entered the user, the game, etc... Then it was changed to a feedback form. It started having issues where it said that, "Special Characters Aren't Allowed." So for 8 months I couldn't report the people I was trying to report. Now it's a new feedback form and it doesn't work once again. It has the same error message.

I don't mean to sound like a whiner, but it's starting to get annoying.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken

1. Cleared cookies and cache

2. Tried another browser (Firefox and Internet Explorer)

Message 1 of 7 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2565 posts

Re: Report Users in Console

Feb 10, 2014
I have never reported someone Becasue I never seen anyone cheating.
But has anyone else had trouble doing a report online?
Message 2 of 7 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2565 posts

Feb 10, 2014
I thought games like COD and killzone had in game reporting built in allready did it not?
Message 3 of 7 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
202 posts

Feb 10, 2014
The problem with reporting is that some simply don't know the difference between a cheater and a really good player.
Message 4 of 7 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2565 posts

Feb 10, 2014
Yes I hear people all the time saying there gonna report someone when they at just really good players.

Even if a hundred people reported you, how does sony know if there cheating or not?
Message 5 of 7 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Feb 10, 2014

Lights0ff69 wrote:
The problem with reporting is that some simply don't know the difference between a cheater and a really good player.

Well no I'm not gonna report anybody I see that's good. Believe me I think it's dumb how people do that. I just thought it might be a good idea. I typically only report people with innapropriate online ID's. I'm not saying there's a ton of hackers on PSN. All I'm saying is that Xbox has this feature and it would be nice to have it too.

Message 6 of 7 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Feb 10, 2014

Pinktoe_ wrote:
Yes I hear people all the time saying there gonna report someone when they at just really good players.

Even if a hundred people reported you, how does sony know if there cheating or not?

After you've been reported so many times they take action. I don't know how many times, but they just trust that their members are reporting legit cheaters, etc...

Message 7 of 7 (165 Views)
0 Likes