2 replies 27 views Edited Mar 2, 2011

Info I've found:

On cancellation you keep:

• Games/content you paid some amount towards
  • Themes

You lose:

• Free games
  • Game trials

My question is, if a game is no longer available for download and your plus account expires do you get your game back on reactivation?

Also, I read something about the auto renewal not being a smooth transition and having to cancel then renew, so what's up with that?

I think plus would definitely be worth the cost if I didn't have to worry about my subscription expiring and losing a collection of games.  I'd be fine with just getting them back upon reactivating.

Message 1 of 3 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

Re: Renewal & Cancellation - Info & Questions

Mar 2, 2011

My question is, if a game is no longer available for download and your plus account expires do you get your game back on reactivation?

Also, I read something about the auto renewal not being a smooth transition and having to cancel then renew, so what's up with that?

Vegeta of Xbox Live - BreakinBad of PSN

When PlayStation Plus was first announced Sony released a FAQ, and one of those questions was what you just asked. The answer is once you re-activate your account your games will unlock agian.

Message 2 of 3 (27 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9865 posts

Re: Renewal & Cancellation - Info & Questions

Mar 2, 2011

Also, if you delete a game off your system, once you decide to subscribe again, you can re download anything that you previously downloaded from Plus, even if it's been removed from the Plus section. You can do this by either going to the items location in the store. (if your in a Plus subscription, if you click on the item, you will get a Plus option to redownload it.) or you can use your download list.

Message 3 of 3 (27 Views)
0 Likes