Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Re: Who Elses Playstation Move Is Collecting Dust?

Oct 26, 2012
SC 2 demo plays wonderfully, not surprising because it is made by the same folks who made the first one. Tennis is way, way fun and I really want to play it on tougher difficulty in the full game. Skiing is more fun than I thought and I really want to try different slopes. Golf plays like golf as it should requiring lots of swing to drive the ball, I hope we get 18 holes in the full game. It's a day one purchase for even the mildest SC 1 fan.
Message 11 of 31 (615 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I've been around for a long time now, & i've noticed that Sony doesn't really stick to any 1 Specific Marketing Campeign, they draw you in, Promote you something, get you hooked on it, & then decide thats not what their about, & yatta, yatta, yatta... 

First it was all about Six Axis Gamming, 1080P, & such... Then everything was 3-D, but now look where it's at... 3-D Move & 3-D 720P Gamming... 

& yet they aren't even releasing very many Move related Games that are worth bringing out... 

I mean look where PS Vita went... It suffered from a Disaster, & finally saw the light of day, but not much of a light, with very little Titles... 

Gamming Stores by my area look like they are almost Dead... 

Game Stop owns the Gamming Market in my area, & their PS3 Shelf is like a Corner Wall, & that is all... & getting Smaller... 

Sports 2 is already sold out & no longer being sold... Just to show how bad it is where I live... They got like 6 Copies in at most... oO 

I think Sony just doesn't care for PS3 Fans...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 12 of 31 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Like all "toys" that I have, they go through periods of use followed by a temporary break. With regular PS3 games, PS Move games and PS Vita games, I just don't have the time to pick up a move controller every day. With the Portal 2 update and PS Move wheel for LittleBigPlanet Karting, I'm finding myself getting back into it. Portal 2 is so much more fun with the Move controller, as for the wheel, I may pick one up later today since I've been quite interested in it.
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 13 of 31 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Not mine. Sports Champions 2 in 3D with Move. Golf is amazing and Tennis is fun too. I tried the Move racing wheel works well on F1 2012 demo, I didn't like it though with MSA. Gonna try it with GT5. 

I suggest the website iWaggle3D for Playstation Move / 3D reviews and content. 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 14 of 31 (514 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 29, 2012

F! 2012 works great with Move Racing Wheel

Message 15 of 31 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7402 posts

Dec 10, 2012

mine was till i bought Sorcery, oh man i'd never thought that another game besides Starhawk could keep me away from playing my psvita but Sorcery did it, im playing through the story and loving every single second of it, i dont know why i didnt get the game before but im glad i bought it. 

Message 16 of 31 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7025 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Mercenary09 wrote:

Thats pretty nasty actually but yea hasn't been a lot of Move games. That will change soon. I'd recommend getting The Unfinished Swan this month. Also Sports Champions 2, Wonderbook, Okami HD, LBP Karting, Until Dawn are all upcoming titles that look to make good use of it.

http://www.squidoo.com/ps3-move-game-list

^^ 143 games.. no reason for the ps move to collecting dust lol

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 17 of 31 (414 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Dec 21, 2012

This is a huge thing. Imagine FPS games or even Skyrim type of games running on DualPlay. 
Watch this commerial and notice the cross hand controls
http://www.iwaggle3d.com/2012/10/playhouse-entertainment-is-developing.html

If you want to support them, go here. You can also get the DualPair and become a beta tester
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/261566

Gameplay

Public gameplay

Now this is fun. The beta version is coming soon!! These guys got the support they need and can make this  Joust game come!

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Message 18 of 31 (378 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Mine's gathering dust. It was fun for about 3 minutes, until I learned about the "Drift" problem. Took mine back...twice. Called Sony...Basically told me to go spit.

It doesn't work, never worked and I am not going to jump through hoops to make it work. I expected it to work when I bought it. Long story short, got the run around from Sony and now can't take it back to Best Buy. Oh well, I still love playing my PS3......

Message 19 of 31 (353 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Dec 26, 2012

If not for M.A.G. & S.O.C.O.M. 4 mine would there isnt another MOVE GAME that interest me .

Message 20 of 31 (343 Views)
0 Likes