Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 03 2014
By: Blaze_Octane44 Sackboy 522 posts

Remote play on PS4! Kudos Sony!!

[ Edited ]
6 replies 260 views Edited Feb 28, 2014

I just wanted to post a big kudos to Sony for FINALLY living up to the hype of remote play!! It truly does finally work n work WELL! I love that the ps vita is like the ps4 little brother!! I love playing my ps4 games laying comfortably in bed and getting a little gaming before my night ends. It plays almost flawlessly n looks beautiful!

Tomb raider on vita is sooo great as well as most all the titles ( except fps mutiplayer is kinda difficult for me anyway) but all in all it's great! I will buy another vita just to be my sole ps4 companion!! Great job Sony. You truly are listening and doing everything right this next gen!! ( everywhere I go xbox is in stock but not Sony's ps4 tee hee lol ) I'm sry I kno that was off topic but knowing people want the ps4 this gen makes me so happy lol. Later I'm now getting back to gaming via remote play on my vita!!

Edit: Edited title for capitalization and added line breaks to text

Gamer till the End
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1606 posts

Re: Remote play on ps4! Kudos Sony!!

Feb 3, 2014

cool..... wish they'd live up to their promise on remote play on the PS THREE....... almost 70 games and the only thing that works is God of War 1 & 2. >.>

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (246 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5148 posts

Feb 3, 2014

DragonIrons wrote:

cool..... wish they'd live up to their promise on remote play on the PS THREE....... almost 70 games and the only thing that works is God of War 1 & 2. >.>

They held no promise for such thing. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1606 posts

Feb 3, 2014

Emerald_Swords wrote:

DragonIrons wrote:

They held no promise for such thing. 

what planet were you on when the PS3 launched? They didn't promise every game but they sure made a big fracking deal about it...... and like i said... almost 70 games and the only thing that works is God of War 1 & 2.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (216 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
226 posts

Feb 3, 2014

Remote Play is definitely doing great this gen. I was recently on a trip to Florida (I live in NY) and I decided to try it out, after a couple minutes my Vita found my PS4 and turned it on. So there I was in Fl playing Battlefield 4 (Solo Campaign) over a thousand mile internet connection with no hiccups.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1606 posts

Feb 3, 2014

WrekGar wrote:

Remote Play is definitely doing great this gen. I was recently on a trip to Florida (I live in NY) and I decided to try it out, after a couple minutes my Vita found my PS4 and turned it on. So there I was in Fl playing Battlefield 4 (Solo Campaign) over a thousand mile internet connection with no hiccups.

lol nice.... I tried to test that out on my Vita and PS3.... but I was trying at Mcdonalds and well.... their net sucks lol.

You know.... i could just go to my neighbors and try it lol.... d'oh. But why bother, onyl one game works.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (202 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 3, 2014

Totally agree.  Remote play is AWESOME.  Super cool feature.  I just got a Vita last week and tried it out.  Now it definitely depends on the wifi connection of your location for how good your experience will be.  I tried connecting from my office to home (office obviously has great wifi) and it worked perfectly and booted up AC4 and it looked perfect.  But when I tried to connect from a place I ate lunch that has pretty decent wifi, I was able to connect to my PS4 with no problem and the "home" screen looked good, but when I booted up AC4 it was so "grainy" that it was basically unplayable.  So that was a bit disappointing but that's not Sony's fault.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (160 Views)
0 Likes