Wastelander
830 posts

Re: Remote Play

Dec 1, 2011

OK guys, you're arguing a Moot point.  Both systems are different and are meant to attract different customers.  Other than that,  everyone's allowed their opinion and so,  Please,  chill out!!

I would prefer not to lock this thread guys.

Photobucket

Message 21 of 22 (5 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12695 posts

Re: Remote Play

Dec 1, 2011

Incagneto wrote:

@glaciusx25 well for me it is. let me put it this way if we renamed the ps vita into ps graphics and you can turn the graphics off sure it is not needed sure you can play with out it sure it is a big upgrade besides that then the psp. does it feel to me that its taking out a main feature yes it does.  I use that as a example because atm sony is saying how nice and how good it looks graphically. as the 3DS is all talks about from nintendo how sweet that 3D is.

the main diffrence though from the 3DS dispite how much better it is over all the only thing that really changed is it having 3D and a analog nub.just as for the ps vita the main diffrence is how it has 2 analog sticks, and it has a touch screen on the front ,and back.

Nintendo itself admitted that most people don't play in 3D, so no, they don't say how nice it is really.

And saying it is "better" is completely subjective. And the main difference is the software, not the hardware. 3DS has certain types of games, Vita has other types of games.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 22 (5 Views)
0 Likes