Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 27 2014
By: Capcom_Unity Official Voice of Capcom 17 posts

Remember Me available for FREE to PS+ subscribers!

[ Edited ]
16 replies 301 views Edited Mar 18, 2014

Hey guys, GregaMan from Capcom Unity here. As you may likely have seen by now, last year's Remember Me is currently available as part of the PS+ Instant Games Collection program. I know this one was kind of a sleeper, but it's a pretty one-of-a-kind experience well worth the download! 

We over at Capcom Unity feel very passionately about this one and have begun streaming a full playthrough of the game, which we'll continue over the course of the next few weeks. If you're curious, you can check the recorded archives for Part 1 and Part 2. Part 3 and 4 will happen next Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively, over at www.twitch.tv/capcomunity

In any case, we hope you give this game a chance now that the barrier of entry has been significantly lowered for many, and we hope that you love it as much as we do! Let us know what you think!

For everything Capcom-related, visit http://www.capcom-unity.com
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (301 Views)
Fender Bender
4027 posts

Re: Remember Me available for FREE to PS+ subscribers!

Feb 27, 2014

I actually have the game. I preordered the game when it came out last year. It was a very good game. I would love to see a sequel. Hopefully Capcom doesn't abandon the idea!

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

https://twitter.com/FreshRevenge
http://www.twitch.tv/thefreshrevengehaven

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (288 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5588 posts

Feb 27, 2014
I will give it a chance eventually. Im so backlogged on ps3 games it isnt funny.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (280 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
962 posts

Feb 27, 2014

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
I will give it a chance eventually. Im so backlogged on ps3 games it isnt funny.

I wouldn't bother.  Not worth the time honestly.  I downloaded it since it was free and while it had potential with an interesting story, the combat and camera angles suck and make the game borderline playable.  If you had absolutely NOTHING else to play go for it, but I'd much rather play quite a few games before this one.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13263 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2014

I actually have it too. I had it on release day.

One of a long list of games butchered by the media when it's actually better than most the stuff I even played last year.

A little linear, doesn't stop it from being fun though. It's a really great game and deserves to continue as a franchise, probably wont happen though. Thankfully it doesn't end like it needs a new entry.

I've already had a good laugh at most of my friends telling me I was right about Remember Me being good while previously they were laughing at me for buying it.

A minority of my friends don't like it, but they are CoD fanboys anyway.

Heh. Capcom released my two most liked games of last year..Speaking of that, get Resident Evil: Revelations on Plus next please! I have it so it wont help me. But I want people to experience a decent attempt at a Resident Evil game.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4027 posts

Feb 28, 2014

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:

I wouldn't bother.  Not worth the time honestly.  I downloaded it since it was free and while it had potential with an interesting story, the combat and camera angles suck and make the game borderline playable.  If you had absolutely NOTHING else to play go for it, but I'd much rather play quite a few games before this one.

For someone that doesn't really complete their games shouldn't be talking.  Your opinion is void!

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (251 Views)
I Only Post Everything
962 posts

Feb 28, 2014

FreshRevenge wrote:

ThrowupdaX88 wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:

For someone that doesn't really complete their games shouldn't be talking.  Your opinion is void!

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

Huh?  #1 What are you talking about?  #2 Regardless of what you are talking about I was giving an honest opinion on a game that I tried.  Thought that's what these forums were for??

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (238 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29073 posts

Feb 28, 2014

I like the game except for the sort of quick time events (not sure what to call them actually) such as the "Memory Glitch" early in the game. I've got stuck on it and I'm not particualarly happy with the game mechanic. I noticed while searching the net for help that their appear to others of this type of event in the game. 

To be honest I'll try it again to see if I can get past the problem but it has turned me off at the moment. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (234 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
316 posts

Feb 28, 2014

It's an okay game. My biggest gripes are that the platforming may as well be on rails, and the camera is downright awful at times. It's not unplayable, and I'm sure people will find some enjoyment out of that. I've had some fun with it, especially in the memory remixing stuff. But ironically for a game named Remember Me, it's honestly pretty forgettable.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13263 posts

Feb 28, 2014

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I like the game except for the sort of quick time events (not sure what to call them actually) such as the "Memory Glitch" early in the game. I've got stuck on it and I'm not particualarly happy with the game mechanic. I noticed while searching the net for help that their appear to others of this type of event in the game. 

To be honest I'll try it again to see if I can get past the problem but it has turned me off at the moment. 

Don't worry, there isn't that many of them.

If you get stuck and don't mind some spoilers youtube maybe a better option as a playthrough requires someone to actually complete the event. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (220 Views)
0 Likes