Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
11911 posts

Re: Remember Me available for FREE to PS+ subscribers!

Feb 28, 2014

I love how @Capcom_Unity  comes here and announces big releases and interesting information. He came to announce that Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen was free for Plus. He came to remind of Strider's release. And now he comes to remind us to get Remember Me (a very good game) before it leaves plus. I wish that people from every game company would come here and let us know like how @Capcom_Unity  is here. Keep up with the good work and I hope to see more successful games in the near future!  :smileyhappy:

Message 11 of 17 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Official Voice of Capcom
17 posts

Feb 28, 2014

Thanks for noticing! We're thrilled to be able to reach out like this, and it's always a pleasure talking to this diverse community. 

Speaking of diverse, RM is definitely a game that generates a broad range of opinions, but I figure that's all the more reason why people should try it out for themselves. 

FYI, the game just bagged a big award for Best Original Score for a Video Game or Interactive Media. So that's cool. 

For everything Capcom-related, visit http://www.capcom-unity.com
Message 12 of 17 (195 Views)
Fender Bender
4138 posts

Feb 28, 2014

Capcom_Unity wrote:

Thanks for noticing! We're thrilled to be able to reach out like this, and it's always a pleasure talking to this diverse community. 

Speaking of diverse, RM is definitely a game that generates a broad range of opinions, but I figure that's all the more reason why people should try it out for themselves. 

FYI, the game just bagged a big award for Best Original Score for a Video Game or Interactive Media. So that's cool. 

Would you know if there is a possible chance for a sequel? I got this game last year and it was one of my favorite games. I can see so much to be done with this game!

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

https://twitter.com/FreshRevenge
http://www.twitch.tv/thefreshrevengehaven

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 13 of 17 (188 Views)
MVP Support
141 posts

Feb 28, 2014

I think this game is pretty cool, it reminds me of Tomb Raider from time to time. I also kinda dig the boss level or semi-boss due to the fact I havent completed it yet. So definitely spot on, great game cant wait to complete it.

Message 14 of 17 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Official Voice of Capcom
17 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2014

Until there's been some kind of official announcement I can't really comment on the potential of a sequel, but in these cases we always say "never say never." Anything's possible, and on a personal level I definitely agree that the IP has incredible potential to expand. What a cool, vivid world, interesting protagonist, and unique premise. 

For everything Capcom-related, visit http://www.capcom-unity.com
Message 15 of 17 (147 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13523 posts

Mar 1, 2014

Capcom_Unity wrote:

Until there's been some kind of official announcement I can't really comment on the potential of a sequel, but in these cases we always say "never say never." Anything's possible, and on a personal level I definitely agree that the IP has incredible potential to expand. What a cool, vivid world, interesting protagonist, and unique premise. 

Yep. The strong point of the game was certainly Kezia's potrayal of Nilin.

Thankfully though it doesn't need another game it's one of a minoity of games these days that actually concluded it's story correctly.

I'd still like a new one though.

Message 16 of 17 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Mar 1, 2014

It's a very flawed game but it's a good once you have mastered the mechanics.

My only gripes with the game are the absence of a parry system & the fact combat takes places in such confined spaces if we had a fixed camera the combat + combo system would have worked better.

Message 17 of 17 (127 Views)
0 Likes