First Son
9 posts

Re: Reimbursement

Nov 21, 2011

I doubt anyone has photographs or pics of the creation of the earth. Does that mean it did not happen? Save yourself some ridicule and stop while you're ahead. In the meantime go ahead and continue sucking Sony's Wand as many at community.us.playstation.com seem to be inclined to do here.

Message 11 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18791 posts

Nov 21, 2011
Message 12 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

Nov 21, 2011

hcpw wrote:

I doubt anyone has photographs or pics of the creation of the earth. Does that mean it did not happen? Save yourself some ridicule and stop while you're ahead. In the meantime go ahead and continue sucking Sony's Wand as many at community.us.playstation.com seem to be inclined to do here.

lol, ridicule? that's funny. i'm not the one coming on here and saying i deserve reimbursement simply because a piece of electronic kit i have broke a full year after the warranty expired. i'm not the one who came on here and got defensive simply because a few people were trying to let me in on a little common sense. i'm not the one who changed my story in the end to now say i had some fictional engineers report to *prove* that it's some sort of manufacturing defect. i'm not the one who's claiming that a multi-national, multi-million dollar corporation, like amazon, is going to reimburse my money for a product that broke a *full year* after the warranty expired when they don't normally do that for anyone else.

and one more thing, i'm certainly not the one who drops down to the immature level of accusing people of "sucking sonys wand" simply because they don't agree to my point of view. my reply to your OP was meant as a little sarcasm to my fellow posters/friends on here because we've seen countless threads on here over the years of people claiming this and that simply because they *think* they are special.

now, again, pics or it didn't happen...

Message 13 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 21, 2011

It is irrelevant to me if hcpw was able to get Amazon to pay for his repair or not. I seriously doubt that Amazon US is going to do this for other people, or it could be that Amazon UK has different customer policies regarding this.

Message 14 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
26165 posts

Nov 21, 2011

hcpw wrote:

In fact scientists do have "a picture" of the creation of the Earth. There is a residual background noise, or what is more commonly referred to as cosmic background radiation, that scientists believe is what's left over from The Big Bang. It's been reported on NPR, PBS, and there and you can see the findings on Arno Penzias' discovery at your local library. But if you want argue the point about how you believe a lauded Nobel Laureate is wrong, then be my guest.

Message 15 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes