Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 24 2010
By: KellyJaye Wastelander 844 posts

Register Device-Mobile Phone...how?

5 replies 13402 views Edited Dec 24, 2010

I just noticed that you have the option to register a mobile phone but its not too clear on how its done.

When you select to do this, it says

------------

enter the following number during device registration for remote play on the mobile phone

#######

After entering the number, connect the mobile phone to the access point listed below or to the access point to which the PS3 system is connected

PS3REGIST_6280

------------

There is also a clock counting down.  Ok, i dont understand what i do with the phone now.  Ive tried plugging it to the system (android) and nothing pops up.  Ive tried bluetooth but the phone doesnt see anything.  So either it doesnt work wiht android or i just dont understand what to do.  Anyone figure this out before?

UPDATE.......

I finally got somewhere, I search in wiifi for the PS3REGIST which is secure.  I enter the number given as the key.  Ok, so I did this and each time it comes back saying I am entering the incorrect number.  I know im using the right one but not getting anywhere.  Anyone figure this out?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (13,402 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1229 posts

Re: Register Device-Mobile Phone...how?

Dec 24, 2010

Has to be select Sony ericcson phones. Also soon to be released PSP phone probably.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (13,402 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
844 posts

Dec 24, 2010

awwww!  Would think Androids would be supported, or atleast iPhones.  Even if it wasnt supported, shouldnt it still not be coming back with the message saying im using the incorrect password when connecting to the wifi?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (13,402 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 31, 2012
I have the psp phone also
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (13,227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 31, 2012
I have the xperia play and uh nope so I am testing a theory of custom setting for it will repost a finding in a moment
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (13,226 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 21, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (6,295 Views)
0 Likes