Highlighted
Sep 30 2012
By: pimentel2 Survivor 2787 posts

Regarding September's PS+ Deals..

4 replies 180 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

...they're AWESOME! I've had PlayStation+ before from 30-day trials, but after seeing that this month has included BloodRayne, Borderlands, as well as Infamous 2, LBP2, and Starhawk DLC...I could not resist. So, I have picked up a 3-month sub and will be renewing it in December (for a year), seeing as how much I love it. 

So, what do people think about this month's PS+ deals? 

Message 1 of 5 (180 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Regarding September's PS+ Deals..

Sep 30, 2012
I like it, but there isn't a way to please everyone. Too many people are comparing the EU's PS+ program and feel the US program is lacking in comparison...
Message 2 of 5 (174 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3957 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I thought it was a good month as well. I was very glad that they made all that Starhawk DLC free for us plus members.

Message 3 of 5 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I've gotten plenty of use out of this my first full month of plus....the grandkids are loving it and it even had something for the old man as well....Starhawk SP is pretty fun and a good way for me to learn the ropes for when I get the MP portion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ranked 3rd worldwide in stupidity following marriage of first wife in 1988.
47 is the new 17 (only some things don't work as well as I would like)
Message 4 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1487 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Oct 1, 2012

Lousy_Geezer wrote:

I've gotten plenty of use out of this my first full month of plus....the grandkids are loving it and it even had something for the old man as well....Starhawk SP is pretty fun and a good way for me to learn the ropes for when I get the MP portion.

Yeah it definitely helped me get prepped for the crazy fun multiplayer. 

- morgan haro - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 5 of 5 (86 Views)
0 Likes