Mar 08 2014
By: daddyjr69 First Son 2 posts

Refund for Call Of Duty add-on?

[ Edited ]
6 replies 653 views Edited Mar 8, 2014

I purchased this add-on thinking it was the full game for $14.99. Is there a way to get my money back for it? I do not even have the game to use this with. It is just a waste of money if I do not have the game as well. Please Help!!

[EDIT: Removed "Games and Platforms" label.]

Message 1 of 7 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Re: Refund for Call Of Duty add-on?

Mar 8, 2014

You're going to get the "should have done your research/should have realized what you were buying was an add-on." Sry but I believe the policy for PSN is not refunds

Message 2 of 7 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2567 posts

Mar 8, 2014
You can try on psn live chat I'm sure you'll get a refund.
Message 3 of 7 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Mar 8, 2014

My recommendation for you. Be very polite, appear understanding, do not loose your temper, be humble, and if denied, respond politely, thank them for your time, and call back later to ask again. Be persistent, but not overbearing. The nicer you are to them, the nicer they will be to you.

Message 4 of 7 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Mar 8, 2014

Generally no refunds on PSN purchases. If you are niuce and dont go calling acting like a yeller gets his ways. Then you may get lucky. Be nice explain what happend and hopefully they can help you. If not though thegeneral rules is all PSN sales are final.

Message 5 of 7 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1004 posts

Mar 8, 2014

daddyjr69 wrote:

I purchased this add-on thinking it was the full game for $14.99. Is there a way to get my money back for it? I do not even have the game to use this with. It is just a waste of money if I do not have the game as well. Please Help!!

[EDIT: Removed "Games and Platforms" label.]

In what world did you think you could get a new AAA title for $14.99.

Message 6 of 7 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Mar 8, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

Generally no refunds on PSN purchases. If you are niuce and dont go calling acting like a yeller gets his ways. Then you may get lucky. Be nice explain what happend and hopefully they can help you. If not though thegeneral rules is all PSN sales are final.

This is probably the best advice you'll get. Be nice, if they don't say yes then try again later and ask nicely again because someone else might be willing to help you out. Explain to them that you want your money back and are planning to buy the full game instead and if they can, rather than refund you, "exchange" the purchase for you.

Message 7 of 7 (576 Views)
0 Likes