Jan 20 2013
By: coolboym First Son 1 posts

Recruiting for Black Ops Declassified Clan!

20 replies 221 views Edited Jan 20, 2013

Hey guys,

I'm recruiting for a black ops declassified clan. The only requirements is that you must have a mic and a KD above 1.

We will mostly play clan battles with other clans or play matchmaking modes.

Add me if you interested, PSN: coolboym.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 1 of 21 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Recruiting for Black Ops Declassified Clan!

Jan 20, 2013
U can add me im around 1.3 kdr... ID is colorblindclown
Message 2 of 21 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Jan 21, 2013

A bump for goodluck but given the fact this has been the lowest rated and record setting worst sales in Call of Duty history you may not find many people on this forum whom play.  You'd be better off at official Call of duty forums as a recommendation Goodluck!

PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Cosmo Black
Vita 2000 (Slim) Black Borderlands 2 bundle
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6bsOtsK8T5BA1zTZ1458g
Owner of LiquidEvilGaming Youtube channel
@LiquidEvilGames Twitter
Message 3 of 21 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Jan 21, 2013

maybe worst reviews by morons, but not the worst in sales. there is a big online gaming community. i would join but im in my own clan and my ratio is 1.5 about to be 1.6.  one of the best vita games till KZM releases. good luck with your clan.

http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 4 of 21 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Alba those reviews are magazines websites AND user reviews alike...as per sales i challenge you to find me a lower selling Call of duty title in the games HISTORY ever.  It IS the worst selling COD game ever made period,i have yet to play the game myself so i shall reserve a personal review until i rent it first..however the poor sales and reviews by...well everyone and every thing? are unarguable by the numbers.   A Fanboy is bias.

PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Cosmo Black
@LiquidEvilGames Twitter
Message 5 of 21 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4157 posts

Jan 22, 2013
The PSP version of CoD sold less than this one.
Message 6 of 21 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

psxsage, most people i know say F the reviews. who cares if its the least cod game sold. it still has a huge online community so what you and other people think about the game dont matter. there will always be enough people to get a good game started.  as far as i seen there is more then 140,000 players online. the game is great, not the best but it has better hit detection then bo1.

http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 7 of 21 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Global Total as of 12th Jan 2013 (units): 2.05m PSP Call of duty roads to victory

Global Total as of 12th Jan 2013 (units): 0.59m Call of Duty Black ops Declassified

So the PSP version has outsold it 4X thus far Gamble_Stars...Large online community? Don't make me laugh.  Their are times you don't see 140,000 online at once in BO2 for PS3 which has a userbase of 9.17M sales to date.  No one is telling you not to like the game but the user base/sales are TINY so i was simply suggesting the OP might find more people on the official forum for the official game as the few diehards it has are more likely found there.  I doubt i would look for fans of the Boston Bruins on a forum for the Baltimore Ravens.  As per the reviews your right i agree most corperate backed reviews generally DO suck but the user reviews on Metacritic (which this rarely happens) almost exactly match the critic reviews as do independent review websites.  I will personally reserve full judgement until i rent it (Which for the sake of this discussion i may do sooner then later)And if i end up liking it your welcome to tell me i told you so until the cows come home Alba.  But thus far what i have read and seen and be told by similar big COD fans (and i do love the series myself) screams Bad small inferior handheld port with little thought put into it.

PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Cosmo Black
@LiquidEvilGames Twitter
Message 8 of 21 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4157 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Roads to Victory has been out for a long time. Plus, those sales statistics for ETC include the free copy that came with Declassified(yes, I know that because for some odd reason I decided to track the sale of that game after BOD released). Why are you even arguing over what sold the most? I think you're the only one who really cares.
Message 9 of 21 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4157 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Another thing that is funny. My friend brought his PS3 to my dorm last night to play BO2, there were about 843,000 online. Don't give us that craps about only seeing 140K online.

I've come to the point where I can only take certain users on here seriously.
Message 10 of 21 (127 Views)
0 Likes