Treasure Hunter
5470 posts

Re: Rebirth of the PS3 Error Code Guide

Jan 31, 2009

LeoLovesRock wrote:

Tech-Enix wrote:

LeoLovesRock wrote:

I have this problem : 8002A71A Possible NAT Error , Can log onto Game Server but can't join game and can't host game

So how do I fix this? I have a netgear gateweay wireless modem and I need some one to help me here.

The best option to do would be to restart your router and try the game session again.

Well, I have done that a thousand times, restarted my internet settings, giving my PS3 a static IP and opening ports, tried it wireless, I have done everything and I get NAT Type failed, my PS3 is directly connected to my MODEM, I dont use like a ROUTER. Can log in into PSN, send messages to friends, download from store everything except that I cant play online, can you help me with this?

Oh, try power cycling your modem then. Leave it unplug for a good five minutes so it can have a good power cycle. 

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/Cenix13xpe/Smallerlogo.png

deviantART gallery | Twitter

PSN: Cenix13xpe

Message 31 of 83 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jan 31, 2009

Tech-Enix wrote:

LeoLovesRock wrote:

Tech-Enix wrote:

LeoLovesRock wrote:

I have this problem : 8002A71A Possible NAT Error , Can log onto Game Server but can't join game and can't host game

So how do I fix this? I have a netgear gateweay wireless modem and I need some one to help me here.

The best option to do would be to restart your router and try the game session again.

Well, I have done that a thousand times, restarted my internet settings, giving my PS3 a static IP and opening ports, tried it wireless, I have done everything and I get NAT Type failed, my PS3 is directly connected to my MODEM, I dont use like a ROUTER. Can log in into PSN, send messages to friends, download from store everything except that I cant play online, can you help me with this?

Oh, try power cycling your modem then. Leave it unplug for a good five minutes so it can have a good power cycle. 

Ive left it unplug for 1 minute, 5 minutes, all night, 1 full day, and I still have the same problem. Called my ISP and they said everything was working fine. I dont know if its my PS3 the one thats having a problem.

Message 32 of 83 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5470 posts

Jan 31, 2009

LeoLovesRock wrote:

Tech-Enix wrote:

LeoLovesRock wrote:

Tech-Enix wrote:

LeoLovesRock wrote:

Ive left it unplug for 1 minute, 5 minutes, all night, 1 full day, and I still have the same problem. Called my ISP and they said everything was working fine. I dont know if its my PS3 the one thats having a problem.

Then I think its best to try and give SONY a call and see what they come up with. Sorry if the thread wasn't no help.

Contact SONY.

Message 33 of 83 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 8, 2009

If you could let me know what error 80028E06 means I would appreciate it. It keeps coming up when I try to connect to the playstation network or do anything else with the internet through the playstation 3. It does show that I have an internet connection though. Thanks

Message 34 of 83 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5470 posts

Feb 9, 2009

popeye0505 wrote:

If you could let me know what error 80028E06 means I would appreciate it. It keeps coming up when I try to connect to the playstation network or do anything else with the internet through the playstation 3. It does show that I have an internet connection though. Thanks

Are you connected wired or wireless? Either way I would try to power cycle your modem/router and afterwards try connecting again. Be sure to give it time when your power cycling.  

Message 35 of 83 (53 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18773 posts

Mar 18, 2009
Well done Tech-Enix.  This will help the new and old in this community.
7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 36 of 83 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 18, 2009

8002A535 "Error logging into Playstation Network. You have been logged out."

*UPDATE* This error message apparently correlates, per my firewall logs, to traffic FROM the PS3 to the Play Station Network being blocked on port 80.

Firewall reads:

from PS3 to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx PORT 80 BLOCKED.

The destination is reachable every other way except port 80 (traceroute, ping)

You firewall may be blocking traffic to there all of a sudden. Trying moving the PS3 to the DMZ to remedy or ensure that the PS3 outbound traffic is unrestricted

Message Edited by Idgarad on 03-18-2009 08:30 AM
Message 37 of 83 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5470 posts

Mar 26, 2009

Xuchilbara wrote:
Well done Tech-Enix.  This will help the new and old in this community.

I try my best to keep it advertised in my signature "for" the community users.

Message 38 of 83 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 7, 2009
Got a new error code 80022A07  get it when trying to sync up trophies. Gets to 6% and gives me the error.
Message 39 of 83 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Jun 4, 2009
Awesome post
Message 40 of 83 (53 Views)
0 Likes