Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: Really Disappointed

Feb 14, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
Iv had ps+ for a month and i would say i have gotten about 300$ in free ps3 games. Whats to complain about?

What most people are complaining about is the fact that EU gets a lot more full ps3 games then the US. EU has gotten on average 2 full ps3 games a month, while the US gets 1 a month if we are lucky because there has been three months where we didn’t get a full game. Because of this EU has gotten all the full games the US has except for 2, and has also got about 9 extra ones on top of that.

Message 11 of 20 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
606 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I don't much care what EU gets on plus probably cause I don't LIVE there.If I lived there I would care.

Message 12 of 20 (323 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5913 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Main concern is the only comparable plan to us plus is plus from another region, and while eu plus is slightly more expensive the free games AND the sales they get make us plus look like a joke.

So it's a good deal but relative to other similar plans US plus is a joke
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 13 of 20 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
606 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I guess in game sense yes in relation to the EU but I like the cloud storage and auto update so any games I like that come out is a plus in my book.

Message 14 of 20 (275 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

The Eu playstation plus total stomps on the Us playstation plus offers. Like right now Eu gets sleeping dogs free, where Us get darksiders. And the reason I did not say Ninja Gaiden sigma plus is because I do not own a ps vita and am not planning on purchase one just to get some good free games from the us playstation plus.

The Eu playstation plus is more about ps3 games that is what ps+ was meant to be for, while the Us playstation plus is more for ps vita games instead of what ps+ was started for was ps3 games.

The Us playstation store is a total joke if you are looking for good deals on Ps3 games, they should rename the US playstation playstation plus to playstation vita plus.

Just like on the us.playstation.com home page playstation is a liar because they have darksiders 2 listed as being a free Instant Game Collection, but is not a free game it is full price of $49.99, While Eu gets the game at 75% off of full retail price. 

ps +.png

Message 15 of 20 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Europe has it better right now. US has been getting lackluster games but I am still a big fan of Playstation Plus. I just resubscribed two days ago and now I won't have to for 15 months. This is a slow month but hopefully it better.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 16 of 20 (231 Views)
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Feb 19, 2013

I enjoyed it from my free trial. I have been playing Payday, Infamous 2, Streetfighter, and Mega Man. I am deciding whether I want to buy before the extra three month deal expires.

Message 17 of 20 (154 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 19, 2013
I've had ps3 and Xbox 360 (unfortunately). I've never had a problem with Playstation's online quality. I get disconnected from games on extremely rare occasions (maybe 1/1000 that I've played). When I had an Xbox, I had it exclusively for halo 3, and I was disconnecting at least 25% of the time. I will not pay to play online when the online service is as bad as Xbox live, and you don't even get anything extra other than being able to play online. I never go through wireless on my ps3 though because wireless connections are unstable as hell and they're always slower than a wired connection. Also a cat6 Ethernet cable is a big help since you're able to transfer data so much faster.

For me aside from last week's updates very week has been very much worth the money that I've paid for ps+. The discounts are great, and I'm poor and don't get to buy games very often, so ps+ has amazing quality and value for me.
My PSN
Message 18 of 20 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Mar 28, 2013

I suppose it is a year sub. Probably in time it will pay off. When plus first came out it looked promising. I should patient. But the content has still been weak

PS# handle
Message 19 of 20 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32369 posts

Mar 28, 2013

MrHarryman wrote:

I suppose it is a year sub. Probably in time it will pay off. When plus first came out it looked promising. I should patient. But the content has still been weak

Exactly.

I subscribed to PS Plus on day one, my subscription was due to expire a week or so ago, I too have been less than impressed with some of the recent updates, but the buy 12mths get 3mths free as well as the spend $50.00 get $10.00 offer nudged me to re-subscribe.

Even on weak updates we are all still getting way over & above our subscription layout costs.

BRIT-KO

Message 20 of 20 (89 Views)
0 Likes