Do you mean 
Feb 21 2012
By: MistaSpin Wastelander 830 posts
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • Other

**Reality Fighters** Meet your Sensei!

[ Edited ]
6 replies 965 views Edited Feb 25, 2014
Hey there all you Vita lovers and fighting game enthusiasts!  If you're like me and can't wait to get your hands on the new Reality Fighters game for the PS® Vita, here's a taste of who will lead you on your journey to becoming the ultimate anywhere, anytime brawler in this amazing title:

No such thing as bad student, only bad teacher. Teacher say, student do.”

Mr. Miyagi was the karate master in the 1984 hit movie The Karate Kid. Played by Noriyuki “Pat” Morita, the film tells the story of Daniel LaRusso (Ralph Macchio), a teenage boy who is the victim of a group of high school bullies. After hearing the boy’s frustrations, Mr. Miyagi agrees to train Daniel in the ways of karate, eventually to the point where against the odds, Daniel is able to face and defeat his antagonists at the end of the movie with that awesome kick!

Mr. Miyagi is one of the most fondly remembered characters in cinema history. His unusual training techniques such as the famous "Wax on, Wax off" method, knowing sense of humor, quiet wisdom, and strong principles made him a fan favourite in both the original The Karate Kid film and its sequels, The Karate Kid: Part II and The Karate Kid: Part III.

For his performance as Mr. Miyagi, Pat Morita received best supporting actor nominations at both the Academy Awards® and the Golden Globe® Awards.

Today, Sony Computer Entertainment announces that Mr. Miyagi’s next apprentice is you! The famous Sensei will guide players in the upcoming PS® Vita Augmented Reality fighting game, Reality Fighters.

• Everyone’s favourite 80’s movie karate master is on hand to guide the player from the moment they begin their Reality Fighters journey.
  • Mr. Miyagi will show players how to capture their face using the PS® Vita cameras, bringing them into the gaming world.
  • Mr. Miyagi will help players progress through their challenging journey to become the ultimate Reality Fighter, guiding the player with hints, tips and wise words of encouragement.
  • After Miyagi’s masterful advice and sage-like wisdom have steered gamers to victory over numerous opponents in the single-player story mode, there will remain one final test, Miyagi himself!
  • Unmatched in his prowess of the karate fight style, Miyagi can also switch to any of the game’s fifteen other fight styles at random, making him a formidable and gruelling opponent. Players will need to have paid attention to his wisdom throughout the game to stand a chance of victory.
  • Perseverance will be well rewarded, with the chance to play as Mr. Miyagi, and wear his trademark handyman uniform, first seen when Daniel-san meets him in The Karate Kid.
  • Players can also unlock the Miyagi family headband to wear within the game!
  • Mr. Miyagi is voiced by Jim Ward, a prolific gaming voice actor who has also performed in Call of Duty, Ratchet & Clank, Metal Gear Solid and more.

Edit: Added label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (965 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Re: **Reality Fighters** Meet your Sensei!

Jun 30, 2012

I love this game and feel more people should. It has become one of my favorite fighting games of all time. And I love the DLC we've been getting for this game.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (964 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 13, 2012
never tried it
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (882 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 13, 2012
can you give me any information on it
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (882 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Dec 4, 2012

This game is now in my possession. It's a fun game.

"Complexion is not a contest because racism has not context." - Lupe Fiasco
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (724 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Mar 3, 2013
No
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1842 posts

Jan 8, 2014
MR. MIYAGI? OKAY THAT DECIDES IT, I NEED TO GET THIS GAME SOOOON...

gamefreak2.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (333 Views)
0 Likes