Highlighted
Feb 09 2012
By: gasmask Survivor 2666 posts

Reality Fighters Demo!

9 replies 15 views Edited Feb 9, 2012

So the demo for Reality Fighters has just hit the JP store.

This is one of those games that when watching the video, it looks great and fun but I always think hands on will end up not being so.

So for this reason I had my mind made up not to bother buying this one.

So downloaded the demo, and have been playing around with it for a while, and I have completely changed my mind!

I am buying this game on release.

I have been having such a blast with this and it's just the demo!

The demo lets you create a fighter using the camera, and lets you either spa or fight in a choice of two pre made fighting areas or it lets you make your own.

Awesome fun, been watching my dude fighting in the office all afternoon!

Message 1 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Re: Reality Fighters Demo!

Feb 9, 2012

I'll have to try out the demo for myself before I decide on a purchase. A lot of reviews have said that creating fighters and stages is fun, but the fighting itself is pretty bad.

Message 2 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
376 posts

Feb 9, 2012

I am not sure how good or bad teh fighting is, but my son (age 4) was kicking my daughter's but (age 9 and a very experienced gamer). 

That being said I thought it was cool how the fighters stayed put against teh background instead of where the camera was like in pseye games. 

Message 3 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Feb 9, 2012

That's good news.  I always thought this game looked fun and I respect that they put out a demo.  Mortal Kombat is my go to fighting game.  It's brutal, bloody and very intense.  I think it would be nice to have a casual fun fighting game like this.  Reality Fighters seems like one of those games where you would just laugh the entire time.  (  which is good for everybody...especially me  )

Message 4 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 9, 2012

KingofDreams5150 wrote:

I'll have to try out the demo for myself before I decide on a purchase. A lot of reviews have said that creating fighters and stages is fun, but the fighting itself is pretty bad.

you are getting enough games be kind to your wallet. give your wallet a brake it will really need it heh.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 5 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1470 posts

Feb 9, 2012

im planning to download a few demo's before i buy games.

Message 6 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Feb 9, 2012

I second that. I'm actually really looking forward to demos.  Love my free stuff

Message 7 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Lol my wallet is never empty ;D

Message 8 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Feb 9, 2012

If you want a proper serious fighting game I would give this a miss. If you want a fighting game with a shallow experience then by all means get it.

Message 9 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 9, 2012

KingofDreams5150 wrote:

Lol my wallet is never empty ;D

Im not saying it is empty I'm saying  it needs a brake. give your wallet a vacation it sounds like it needs one.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 10 of 10 (15 Views)
0 Likes