Nov 01 2012
By: Dorkasaurus81 First Son 7 posts

Re-Buying a PS3

3 replies 126 views Edited Nov 1, 2012

I had a PS3 before but traded it in a couple months ago but plan on repurchasing it tomorrow. My question is, If I previously downloaded games for PS Plus but their not there anymore can I still re-download them or are they gone all together? This would help so I could have some stuff to play, thanks. 

Message 1 of 4 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11776 posts

Re: Re-Buying a PS3

Nov 1, 2012

Has your PlayStation Plus subscription been deactivated already or has it been mainly orbiting a decommissioned inactivity for not too long (two months for instance isn't a big deal I'm thinking in this case)? Whether the account that's been sitting untouched all this time is still there for you to access is one thing; renewing the subscription to return to free games out of breath would be the key to animate any deadness. In other words, I'd imagine you're good to go just as long as you're still able to gain access to said "freebies" (if those are what you have in mind).

Message 2 of 4 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
7 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Yeah man, Ive has my PS Plus since then it's not once been unsubscribed. Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Nov 1, 2012
Everything you have purchased or downloaded can be redownloaded as many times as you want from your download list on up to 2 activated PS3 systems. Assuming your previous PS3 has been deactivated before you traded it in you will have no problems redownloading your content. Your FREE PS Plus content can be used only if your Plus subscription is active otherwise you won't be able to play it.
Message 4 of 4 (106 Views)
0 Likes