I Only Post Everything
1244 posts

Re: Rate Playstation Plus (members only please)

Jun 22, 2012

Very informative, and well written post.  Thanks for sharing.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 73 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Jun 30, 2012

1. Quality of Free games (are they good enough?) ....... Could be better - Rate it a 7

2. Discounts on games your interested in ........ Again could be better but not bad - Rate it a 7

3. Quality of Free avatars and themes - Some are OK but most are well nah - Rate it a 6

4. Beta opportunities (happy or unhappy with invitations) - Happy with the beta's - Rate it a 8

5. Quality of Full Game trials - Quality is great - Rate it a 7

6. Length of Full game trials (are you happy with 60 mins) - The time limit is horrible - Rate it a 5

7. Are you happy with the Exclusive offers? (Uncharted 3 avatar, etc...) - Somewhat but I have most of the stuff offered - Rate it a 6

8. Overall satisfaction with Plus? I rate it a 6

Questions you can answer

1. What do you like most about Playstation Plus? I guess the free and discounted content !

2. What do you like least about Playstation Plus? - Not enough of the above free and discounted content 

3. What changes would you make personally? ( remember this is a business, think of it as your running the show ) - I'd make it more affordable or offer something in line with the $50 annual membership fee !

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 73 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
262 posts

Jun 30, 2012

surfthelast1 wrote:

I want Sony to get some real quality feedback from its Playstation Plus members so please serious posters. Just answer the questions 1 through 10. 1 being the worst, 10 being the best.

1. Quality of Free games (are they good enough?)

2. Discounts on games your interested in

3. Quality of Free avatars and themes

4. Beta opportunities (happy or unhappy with invitations)

5. Quality of Full Game trials

6. Length of Full game trials (are you happy with 60 mins)

7. Are you happy with the Exclusive offers? (Uncharted 3 avatar, etc...)

8. Overall satisfaction with Plus?

Questions you can answer

1. What do you like most about Playstation Plus?

2. What do you like least about Playstation Plus?

3. What changes would you make personally? ( remember this is a business, think of it as your running the show )

1. Being a PS+ Member since the beginning, the games wern't too good at the beginning, but lately, it's been improving, including the June PS+ Games! 10/10

2. To be honest, I'm not really interested in many of the discounts... I don't think I've even bought a game on discount! Well I might buy NBA Jam or Killzone 3 with the Summer PSN Sale (bonus discount for PS+ Members). 5/10

3. I freaking LOVE getting free avatars! I personally care less about themes but the quantity and frequency of free new avatars makes up for it. 10/10

4. I think Sony could improve communication with major third-party studios so that PS+ Members have a better chance of getting into betas. Most PS+ Member Betas are mainly from first-party studios. 8/10

5. I always see Full Game Trials in the PS+ Section of the PS Store but I never download them because I see it as a waste of time having to download the game, only to delete it an hour after you play it. I know it's just a trial, but I'd rather play a demo compared to the trial. 5/10

6. I know Sony has to keep the time short (to prevent people from finishing the game and getting the full game experience for free in the trial) but I think that they should have various time lengths for the trail (decided upon by the game's developers), with a minimum time of 60 minutes. 7/10

7. Don't really care with exclusives, getting games a little earlier than other people is somewhat nice though. 6/10

8. Overall, I'm very satisfied. Been a PS+ Subscriber ever since it came out, still intend to subscribe for awhile. 9/10

1. The thing I like most about PS+ is getting free games!

2. The fact that I like least about PS+ is new features/FW Beta Testing, etc. Automatic Download (or whatever it's called) is nice, the ability to upload your save data, sync your trophies, and download updates automatically is helpful, but I wish that we got more premium features like that. Beta testing future PS3 FW would be nice too.

3. Add more subscription options (like a 1 month trial for $5), and add more premium features. Restarting PlayStation Rewards would be nice too! (Think I lost my PS Rewards shirt though...)

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 73 (30 Views)
0 Likes