First Son
8 posts

Re: Rate Playstation Plus (members only please)

Apr 28, 2011

Hey man and i repect yours also

Message 41 of 73 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4080 posts

May 11, 2011

1. Quality of Free games (are they good enough?) I say they are ok really some of they games we get people have already and I appreciate the games, but they could be alittle better.

2. Discounts on games your interested in.  Couldn't tell you at this time since PSN is down.

3. Quality of Free avatars and themes. I really like some of the avatars and themes we get.

4. Beta opportunities (happy or unhappy with invitations) I think the beta opportunities are great it feels good to be able to test out a game with all the PSN users before the game hits stores

5. Quality of Full Game trials.  I think the game trails are good really helps you to decided if you like a game or not.

6. Length of Full game trials (are you happy with 60 min) With this I think with the time it takes to download it getting 60min may not be enough, but its ok just that 60mins goes by really fast

7. Are you happy with the Exclusive offers? (Uncharted 3 avatar, etc...) I like some of the exclusive offers its nice to get things

8. Overall satisfaction with Plus? I give Plus a 6.5/10 its very great, but I kno there is great room for improvment

Questions you can answer

1. What do you like most about Playstation Plus? Automatic downloads and updates. Beta invites

2. What do you like least about Playstation Plus? Some of the game choices we get are not so great

3. What changes would you make personally? ( remember this is a business, think of it as your running the show ) More variety on the games we get and some great new features. Sony is an incredible company and I kno they have some great ideas to improve plus to make it better

Dopeboy_8732 Trophy Card

Message 42 of 73 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

May 11, 2011

1. Quality of Free games (are they good enough?)......................7/10

2. Discounts on games your interested in...................................5/10

3. Quality of Free avatars and themes........................Themes 9/10.......................avatars..............6/10

4. Beta opportunities (happy or unhappy with invitations).......................1/10

5. Quality of Full Game trials..........................5/10

6. Length of Full game trials (are you happy with 60 mins)........................5/10

7. Are you happy with the Exclusive offers? (Uncharted 3 avatar, etc...).........................9/10

8. Overall satisfaction with Plus?..................................6.5/10

Questions you can answer

1. What do you like most about Playstation Plus? I only originally subscribed for 1 year to it because Qore is included and basically same price per month then if I bought Qore seperately!

2. What do you like least about Playstation Plus?  I don't feel like I have any ups/bonus/something worth while on other non-sub members even though I pay a premium.  I thought I would get something exclusive but it always seems ot be FPS stuff that is availbale, nothing RPG or RPG related, so very disappointed so far.

3. What changes would you make personally? ( remember this is a business, think of it as your running the show )  I feel that the Year (plus how many months bonus) should be drastically lowered.  Just wish their was more RPG stuff then all those FPS games and I have no interest in Multiplayer FPS Games, so betas that are multiplayer exclusive mean nothing to me.  But I am willing to keep giving Plus a chance as I am a huge fan of the PS3!

Photobucket
Message 43 of 73 (8 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

May 11, 2011

EYEDOLL wrote:

Plus sucks biggest waste of 50 bucks ive ever spent.

This post doesn't help at all unless you qualify the remark with a reason why you feel that way otherwise it may just be trolling.

P.S. I'm a plus member and I like it for the most part. It's just discouraging when I see a game or add-on I payed full price for go on sale.

Message 44 of 73 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12787 posts

May 15, 2011

Isn't worth the asking price, even @/at free

Message 45 of 73 (8 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9693 posts

May 15, 2011

I don't feel like typing that much, so i'll keep it short and sweet, ps+ is amazing.

Message 46 of 73 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

May 20, 2011

choochie49 wrote:

Isn't worth the asking price, even @/at free

Forum's been back since early sunday morning, as of yet the store is not up

Against better judgement, I will play.  You honestly think PS+ is absolutely, 100%, completely worthless?  I understand it is your opinion and all, but still...

Message 47 of 73 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

May 21, 2011

I've been with Plus since early 2011,Yet I haven't received any beta invites (Which was a high reason I wanted to join)I still enjoy the discounts,exclusive content and all that good stuff!

Sordidjaws Trophy Card
Message 48 of 73 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

May 21, 2011

1. 1: The free games given is garbage I wouldn't waste time on in the first place.

2. 1: The discounts are for games I don't care about. I had already bought all three RDR packs before the sale. Great Timing.

3. 2: A couple themes are cool, but if I really wanted them, I would have bought them already.

4. 3: Betas are cool, even if they are unfinished broken versions of a future game you won't play.

5. 4: The quality is good regarding the fact that you have to wait over an hour for the entire game to download.

6. 2: Although it's great to see trophies carry over, I can get a whole lot more knowledge from a demo rather than the rushed intro of a game in order to squeeze out every last drop of trial time to see how the gameplay is.

7. 1: No. "OMG, an avatar that is awesome because people who knew better than to spend money on Plus don't have it!"

8. 2: I expected a premium service that provides what competing services offer and more, not old crap that isn't getting sales anyways.

Other Q&A

1. It taught me to read the fine print and be a bit more skeptical before I blow away $50.

2. That it doesn't interest me?

3. Store discounts on all products, cross game chat, a party system and pretty much match the other services. Hell, I want it tell me the frickin weather outside, don't give me a God of War ripoff mini and flying hamsters that shoot pellets. Give me discounts on what I want, not on what Sony thinks I want.

carltons dance Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 49 of 73 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
737 posts

May 21, 2011

So I guess I shouldn't waste my money than?

Message 50 of 73 (8 Views)
0 Likes