Dec 20 2012
By: TheUltimateSword Lombax Warrior 226 posts

Ratchet and Clank Saga?

3 replies 79 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

Anyone know if they're coming out with a collection of the ratchet games that were on ps3 and psp?

@Sony - Ditch your faulty eCommerce Payment system and get one that actually works. This is getting old real fast. But I guess you dont want our money if you wont accept funds from our cards Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 4 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: Ratchet and Clank Saga?

Dec 20, 2012

Well they have the R&C with the old PS2 redone in HD but as far as I know there hasn't been any mention of a collection of the PS3 games.

it would be nice though...

Message 2 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11743 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Sony's still busy pumping out Ratchet and Clank games in this generation. As far as I know,  the HD edition of Ratchet: Deadlocked hasn't been released yet. Like the first three PlayStation 2 hits, perhaps Sony will wait until the time is right to come out with another HD bundle set including most if not all Ratchet and Clank games up to that point?

Message 3 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
15737 posts

Dec 20, 2012

IDK. I know that Ratchet deadlocked will come to PSN sometime. IDK if there will be a R&C collection 2. In truth, neither game was that great. Only Ratchet and clank size matters is a passable game. Secret agent clank sucked though. So, it's not going to be a good collection.

So, you can either play the recently released Ratchet and clank:Full frontal assault and wait for Ratchet deadlocked. That should do for now.

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 4 of 4 (46 Views)
0 Likes