Jul 02 2012
By: DarkEnigmaXIII First Son 19 posts

Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters Online: Servers down

4 replies 923 views Edited Jul 2, 2012
The servers for this game are now down. They shut down just recently. They might remake this game on PS Vita and PS3 with PSN support.
Message 1 of 5 (923 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters Online: Servers down

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

Well that would explain why I can't download it anymore. I guess I'm not going to buy any more digital games from Sony.

Message 2 of 5 (851 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1783 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Hopefully they are down temporarily and not forverer.....:smileysad:

Message 3 of 5 (848 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Oct 13, 2012

taters1 wrote:

Well that would explain why I can't download it anymore. I guess I'm going to buy any more digital games from Sony.

Um, if you bought it digitally then it would be in your download list. And I bet it's on the store on PSP or PS3 still, given it's first party. Not sure if it's compatable with Vita yet. Probably is in Europe, but SCEA drags their feet with everything.

Message 4 of 5 (794 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

Nope, not there in either my PS3 or PSP list. Not available anywhere. Luckily I saw that I still have it on my hard drive on my PS3. I wish there was a way to make a backup of it from my PS3 to a USB hard drive, kind of like how you can backup purchased video's from the ps store. It's kind of a hassle to backup the whole hard drive when I don't want everything backed up (60 minute game trials!).

Message 5 of 5 (612 Views)
0 Likes