Dec 19 2012
By: oldgentHPL First Son 5 posts

Rapture Metro

2 replies 117 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

The forums are a bit scattered, so I'm posting here regardless of the other threads I am unable to find. If anyone would like to play on the DLC maps, just for fun but for trophies, please add or invite me. I'll rebirth on my own, so no turret boosting  (I enjoy the multiplayer), but would love to get the wins and plays for the downloadable maps. Please hit me up and let me know that you want to play. Cheers! \m/

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (117 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10479 posts

Re: Rapture Metro

Dec 19, 2012

While not exactly the incorrect place to post this thread, if you're mainly looking to play with PlayStation Plus members who have recently acquired the game, the forums also have a dedicated shooter-themed forum for all related games under the wing - from Doom, to Killzone, to Max Payne, and anything else you can think of. If you'd like a more general area to ask, head on over to Shooter General.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (101 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Rapture Metro

Dec 20, 2012

Okay! I thought maybe some of the newer Bioshock 2 players (yes, from the free Plus dl) may have recently purchased the dlc. I'll head on over to the other forums to try my luck. Cheers.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (82 Views)
0 Likes