Sep 07 2012
By: HazeTheEpic Lombax Warrior 193 posts

Random Thought: Pokemon

4 replies 168 views Edited Sep 7, 2012
I wish pokemon was sony :smileysad: Lol. I would love to have some pokemon SOMETHING on ps3.. Like an avitar or companion and even mini games. Clothing. Is it impossible for a pokemon developer to work with sony? Also i thought of this because the new Pokemon is coming soon... And i know nintendo Doesnt have an avitar type thing.. MII Doesnt count
Message 1 of 5 (168 Views)
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Re: Random Thought: Pokemon

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

Well Japan Home has PeakVox Labs which lets you gather DNA and other ingredients to incubate peculiar companion pets that are similar to Pokemon.

PeakVox Labs has been tentatively announced for a US release so you may see some cool pokemon-like pets coming soon.

Hope this helps.

---------------
It's not enough to leave this falling kindly
You burn my star down twice as brightly
It's just your half light undertow
But if you need forgiveness....
...I don't know
Message 2 of 5 (155 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Sep 7, 2012

HazeTheEpic wrote:
I wish pokemon was sony :smileysad: Lol. I would love to have some pokemon SOMETHING on ps3.. Like an avitar or companion and even mini games. Clothing. Is it impossible for a pokemon developer to work with sony? Also i thought of this because the new Pokemon is coming soon... And i know nintendo Doesnt have an avitar type thing.. MII Doesnt count

Sure, why not?  Sony's taken a lot of **** that other developers have made over the years and made their own rip-offs.  Or they've gotten 3rd parties to do it for them.  What's one more stolen franchise going to hurt?

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 3 of 5 (139 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11665 posts

Sep 7, 2012
Like? And don't bring up PlayStation All-Stars.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 4 of 5 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Sep 7, 2012
He won't be able to answer you. Sony doesn't create rip-offs. They create games based off of a game style that was a hit. You people who talk about rip-offs are stupid.
Message 5 of 5 (103 Views)