Jan 26 2013
By: jayrabbit Lombax Warrior 110 posts

Rainbow moon for instant collection

26 replies 895 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

Hey guys, so I think you got a good opportunity to get eastasiasoft on board about joining the instant collection, from what I been reading on there forum they seem genuinely interested in the idea.

Message 1 of 27 (895 Views)
Splicer
61 posts

Re: Rainbow moon for instant collection

Jan 26, 2013

I'd be interested in seeing this happen. I was on the fence when I tried the demo out.

Message 2 of 27 (880 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I would probably buy a vita release of this game. I enjoy the Tactics style.

Message 3 of 27 (848 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jan 26, 2013

yeah, rainbow moon would be awesome!

Message 4 of 27 (839 Views)
Splicer
83 posts

Jan 26, 2013

First of all the game is $15, even stupid people can see thats an awesome deal, the game is challenging and 100 times longer then any $60+ game you can find on the market. Theres no real reason for them to put it on PS+, I could see half off maybe, but not for free.

If you have wasted your money on any other $60 game lately, just buy rainbow moon already and enjoy it. I normally wait till games drop in price due to the fact that most retail games come out and are 3-6 hours long, which imho does not warrant a $60 price tag, but $10-$20 for it is much better, eh that and I'm just cheap, plus Rainbow moon can be over 500+ hours of play time if you want to keep playing, less your one of those people who buy it, play it 2 hours and never play it again, like my friend lol..

Message 5 of 27 (825 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Jan 26, 2013

ThreeSixtySucks wrote:

First of all the game is $15, even stupid people can see thats an awesome deal, the game is challenging and 100 times longer then any $60+ game you can find on the market. Theres no real reason for them to put it on PS+, I could see half off maybe, but not for free.

Eight of the ICG games are $15 or less, and six more are $20 or less.  That makes four games out of eighteen that are more than $20.  Some of them are $5 or less.  A $15 games fits in perfectly with the model Sony is using.

Message 6 of 27 (818 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I'd be into that for sure. I'm getting the Vita version day 1 but still wouldn't mind playing the PS3 version as well. Even a Plus style discount would make me get the PS3 version. 

Message 7 of 27 (738 Views)
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Jan 26, 2013

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Message 8 of 27 (720 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Jan 26, 2013

ThreeSixtySucks wrote:

The reason are simple.  Those that want Rainbow Moon have more than likely already made a purchase.  Everyone else is either unsure - for whatever reason they are not ready to spend the $15 or they are just not interested in this type of game.

Putting the game in the ICG will serve two purposes for the developer.  First, it puts their game into as many hands as possible.  Thus building momentum for any future releases.  Second, there is always the possibility of making money on DLC.  By exposing the game to PS+ subscribers, they have more opportunities to make money.

I have always been interested in Rainbow moon - for my Vita.

Message 9 of 27 (712 Views)
MVP Support
9652 posts

Jan 26, 2013

jcalvert wrote:

ThreeSixtySucks wrote:

The reason are simple.  Those that want Rainbow Moon have more than likely already made a purchase.  Everyone else is either unsure - for whatever reason they are not ready to spend the $15 or they are just not interested in this type of game.

Putting the game in the ICG will serve two purposes for the developer.  First, it puts their game into as many hands as possible.  Thus building momentum for any future releases.  Second, there is always the possibility of making money on DLC.  By exposing the game to PS+ subscribers, they have more opportunities to make money.

I have always been interested in Rainbow moon - for my Vita.

Alot of people seem to agree Rainbow Moon is best suited for the Vita, I bought Rainbow Moon when it first came out for the PS3, although I really didn`t like the game to much.

Message 10 of 27 (654 Views)
0 Likes