MVP Support
13577 posts

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey - join "card" rooms for trophy!

Nov 29, 2012

InfinityDevil wrote:
I read the Scavenger card and don't think it will help. It mentions an effect on getting better items from barrels and crates.

That's Salvager, not Scavenger Hunt.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 23 (244 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Played quite a bit tonight and picked up some of the cards (see original message for strikethrough updates).

Salesmunn managed to get the Hrungnir card in the room with us, but nobody else in the room got the card!  We were all pretty shocked by that.  We killed him a handful more times and nobody else got the card, so he was nice enough to share it to me via Near.  Based on comments above I definitely have the weapon card already and an armor card.  I also might not need 61, the Sand Death Rock since it's part of the DLC.

If someone can add me via PSN and then share the remaining 4 cards by Near I think I will be done:

50. Mokkurkalfe (8-10)
54. Surt (9-6)
55. Utgarda Loki, Sitting (9-8)
56. Utgarda Loki, Floating (9-8)

Thanks!

PSNProfiles.com - InfinityDevil
Message 12 of 23 (239 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I think all I have left is the Sand Death Rock, and I don't know if I have an Armor Card or not.  This not knowing stuff is making me nervous.  :-)

Message 13 of 23 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Is there any way to trade cards at all? I've got several Sand Death Rock cards from farming the extra mission (plus, I've come to find out that Luck Up is actually awesome since it may net you cards as rewards even if you don't score them from monsters)~.
Message 14 of 23 (218 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Dec 1, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:
Is there any way to trade cards at all? I've got several Sand Death Rock cards from farming the extra mission (plus, I've come to find out that Luck Up is actually awesome since it may net you cards as rewards even if you don't score them from monsters)~.

I believe the only option is to send cards via Near.

Message 15 of 23 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Dec 1, 2012
But Near only works if you are in proximity, right (Yes, I've never used Near since I bought the PSV in Feb)? If so, afraid I can't help since I'm not even in America, otherwise, I don't mind giving it a try~.
Message 16 of 23 (212 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Dec 1, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:
But Near only works if you are in proximity, right (Yes, I've never used Near since I bought the PSV in Feb)? If so, afraid I can't help since I'm not even in America, otherwise, I don't mind giving it a try~.

It depends on the game.

Some games share with your Friends list AND geographically locally, some let you choose one or the other (e.g. Sunflowers).  Ragnarok Odyssey definitely shares to your PSN Friends list, but I don't think it shares locally at all.

So if you want to share with someone, do an Add Friend on the PSN List, they need to accept you, and then you will see their Near-shared items and they will see yours.

Message 17 of 23 (210 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Ok the Sand Death Rock card (which I got from Near, thanks to my brother) cinched this trophy.  Very nice.

The Armor Card is given to you after you upgrade an outfit to the maximum level.  I had to switch back from my Assassin to my Mage before the Card Complete trophy showed up though, which makes me think it had to check the outfit I had on, perhaps, since that is the one I had maxed out.

Message 18 of 23 (208 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Hi, anyone can help me?

I need the cards:

• Loki (Seated)
  • Loki (Flying)
  • Hrungnir
  • Mokkurkalfe
  • Menia

With this I can complete the cards to get the trophy.

Best regards to all

Message 19 of 23 (194 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 4, 2013
pls can anyone near me the follows cards ?

PSNID: Sightes
Mokkurkalfe
Surt
Ugarta Loki (sitting)

thanks in advance :3

pd : i can near card too :3
Message 20 of 23 (111 Views)
0 Likes