May 05 2012
By: GangstaTroy Splicer 59 posts

Ragnarok Odyssey coming to North America

7 replies 11 views Edited May 5, 2012

Seen an article online saying XSEED was bringing Ragnarok Odyssey to North America. Dont know about you guys but I felt our current Rpg lineup was weak at best. Its a day one purchase for me. Now all we got to do is Hope that Phantasy Star Online 2 comes to North America in late 2013 and we will be all set.

Message 1 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Re: Ragnarok Odyssey coming to North America

May 7, 2012

I've heard of the name before but never played or seen anything on it before. What's it like?

Very much agreed that the Vita could use a lot more RPG support.

Thanks for letting us know!

Message 2 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 8, 2012

Let's wait for a while, the Vita is new

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 3 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

May 8, 2012

GangstaTroy wrote:

Seen an article online saying XSEED was bringing Ragnarok Odyssey to North America. Dont know about you guys but I felt our current Rpg lineup was weak at best. Its a day one purchase for me. Now all we got to do is Hope that Phantasy Star Online 2 comes to North America in late 2013 and we will be all set.

Day 1 buy for me as well!

Message 4 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

May 8, 2012

That's good news. I'll be sure to look out for that game. I'm looking forward to PSO2 as well.

Message 5 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 9, 2012

Wow, it's seem Ragnarok have been getting lots and lot of attention now, how about Lord of Apocalypse, it's look good though, and i don't even have to lied here, i'm saving my money to invest it in Phantasy Star Online 2 cash-shop, grinding like a pro since Beta, it would be smart for Sega to bring it here to the State.

I love Adam Levine
Message 6 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

May 9, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

Wow, it's seem Ragnarok have been getting lots and lot of attention now, how about Lord of Apocalypse, it's look good though, and i don't even have to lied here, i'm saving my money to invest it in Phantasy Star Online 2 cash-shop, grinding like a pro since Beta, it would be smart for Sega to bring it here to the State.

You read my mind. I've been waiting for LoA as well. Raganarok does look good though so looking forward to it being released.

Message 7 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 10, 2012

I would love for LoA to be in the State as well, but i have the feeling most people here forgot about God Eater 2 being announce for the PSP, which somehow would be change to the Vita cuz the PSP is dead as well as Square hinted of a Dissadia 3, lol

I love Adam Levine
Message 8 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes