Feb 01 2013
By: Xpyred First Son 3 posts

Radio Problem with Vice City (PSN version)

4 replies 598 views Edited Feb 1, 2013

So i downloaded VIce City and i am currently doing the Ambulance missions. We should all know by now that music does not play in the ambulance, police cars and fire truck. However we do here the headquarters radio conversations. Well for some reason my game seems to play those conversations in super slow motion and super muffled. Do i need to uninstall and redownload?

Message 1 of 5 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Re: Radio Problem with Vice City (PSN version)

Feb 2, 2013

I'd try it just to see if it does fix your problem... i'd also make sure my data was saved up to date to keep from losing anything... 

I had a ? about VC, i was playing SA and i thought it sounded like some of the original songs were missing...Did you notice any original songs missing from VC, or do you not totally remember the VC soundtrack, because it had the best radio music. 

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 2 of 5 (573 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I am positive that only the Michael Jackson songs are missing. The moment the game starts up and you enter the car after the first set of cut scenes, the song playing before the hurricane message is Self Control by Laura Branigan. It used to be Billie Jean. Everything else is still there but MJ's songs.

Also this version of Vice City isn't the original from their 2002 release. It is the reRelease from 2005 or so where they took out a lot of reference to Haitian's.

Message 3 of 5 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Feb 2, 2013

that sux those were some of my favorite...missions, and parts to the game, i like the cuban/haitian leaders they were the big comical characters in that game. much like that Elizabeta was in GTA 4 but, yeah, i noticed some old songs missing, i guess they couldn't get the rights to them renewed.Man Tongue

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 4 of 5 (543 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Not to mention that the game is riddled with glitches.

Message 5 of 5 (527 Views)
0 Likes