PlayStation MVP
11160 posts

Re: Rachet And Clank: Full Frontal Assualt

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

UnrealButcher wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

Gabberwolfi wrote:

Can anyone besides me really believe that insomniac would have this interesting game on psn for only 19.99 and not ridiculously  in the high 30's and 40's?

Considering that R&C Full Frontal Assault is strictly a PSN game, I'm not surprised that it's only $20. Most PSN games seem to be between $10 and $20 with the average being $14.99. I'm just glad this will be a buy 1 get both game.

In case none of you knew. You get both the PS3 and Vita versions for $19.99. Wonder how many people will use their $20 credit they got for spending $100 on PSN this month.

Actually the PS3 version is will be available at retail.

"We’re happy to announce Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault will be available on November 27th on the PlayStation Store and at retail. That’s right, you asked and we listened: Full Frontal Assault will be available as a retail copy for those of you who love physical copies of your games! Both the download and retail versions support cross-buy as well, so your purchase gets you both the game on PS3 and a digital copy for PlayStation Vita."

As far as I had last heard it was PSN only. That does not mean that it's not playable on the Vita. I meant as in it was strictly a digital game at the time it was announced.

Unitl your post I had not heard that it would be available at release in physical format. Until the date of that link (which was only 5 days ago) it had only been announced as digital.

But regardless, the fact that it's only $20 is a heck of a bargain.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6416 posts

Oct 31, 2012
That's correct. The Vita version can't be found in retail. It's only digital.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

@PapaWarlock: Just want to let you know I wasn't trying to call you on false info, was just bringing it to your and everyone else's attention. I may be reading your post wrong, but you seem a bit on the defense. Peace.

Should be fun. They said that it's not quite as long as R&C: ToD, but more replayable. Here's the post:

GhostMachine1 on October 26th, 2012 at 9:17 amsaid:

I’ve always LOVED tower defense games and I cannot wait to see how it was implemented here. Is this game as big as Tools of Destruction?

+ James Stevenson on October 26th, 2012 at 9:20 am said:

The campaign certainly isn’t as long or elaborate as TOD (hence the smaller price!). That said, we feel like you might play this game even longer than you did TOD (well, some of you played TOD a lot). The reason for that is it has a fun campaign that you can keep trying to improve at (and play co-op), and it also has a competitive multiplayer mode we’re planning lots of support for so it should stay fresh. The competitive mode is a lot of fun and adds TONs of replay value.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11160 posts

Oct 31, 2012

UnrealButcher wrote:

@PapaWarlock: Just want to let you know I wasn't trying to call you on false info, was just bringing it to your and everyone else's attention. I may be reading your post wrong, but you seem a bit on the defense. Peace.

I realize that. Sorry if I came off the wrong way. When I was responding to your post I had just finished writing a response to a friend on Facebook about politics. We're on polar opposite sides and I was a bit annoyed. I do appreciate your pointing out the fact that there will be a physical disc for retail.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Nov 1, 2012

I Just Hope that they will relase a physical copy for the vita because a HUGE game like that i gurantee you it may be like 5 or 4 gigs in digital.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6416 posts

Nov 1, 2012
I'm pretty sure they won't.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (109 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6965 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Gabberwolfi wrote:

I Just Hope that they will relase a physical copy for the vita because a HUGE game like that i gurantee you it may be like 5 or 4 gigs in digital.

Full Frontal Assault isnt a full Ratchet and Clank Game, dont expect a Tools of Destruction or A Crack in Time kinda game but more like Quest for Booty.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I'd never played ToD Or Crack In Time because i don't own a Ps3 so I have nothing to worry about.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I got an email from Amazon:

Customers who purchased "Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault" may like to know that Sony has delayed the release of the PS Vita version of the game.

In an effort to make up for the delay, Sony is providing a free download of "Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked" for the PS3 system, which will be available when the PS Vita version of "Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault" is ready.

Thank you for your patience and we hope you will enjoy both games when they release.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Is Deadlocked free for everyone or only for does who have Full Frontal Assault?
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (61 Views)
0 Likes