Mar 27 2011
By: jtoro89 First Son 6 posts

READ SONY!!!!

4 replies 13 views Edited Mar 27, 2011

Since the last one i found on the subject is locked, im posting a new one.

SONY!!! Why have you yet to implement a way for people to change their PSN ID?, if not for free, for a small fee that i'd be more than willing to pay.

I created my online account way back when i first got my ps3 and only had 2 games, both of which didnt have online multiplayer, so i didnt really care wat my PSN ID was, i just made a name up im familiar with using and went on so i could use the internet and wat not. but, months after i have gotten multiple online multiplayer games, i wanna change my psn id, partly the first letter is a lowercase ( j ) and hardly anyone can see it next to the ( T ) and im annoyed they keep calling me Toro online, 2nd, cuz i just want a better name. i would have just created a new playstation3 account and make a new PSN ID but i cant copy all of my data (i.e. saved game data) to it cuz of the stupid data transfer lock that some games (i.e. Assassin's Creed 2) have which is a feature i think is rediculous as well, but thats not why im here. Every person ive talked to about this, and every forum ive read about the ability to change PSN ID's only gets massive positive feedback, so why Sony, why do you deny me and the rest of your loyal and committed customer's something we all ask for? whats the problem, i'd have thought you had jumped on the idea from the get go, if not for the xtra income but to increase Playstations Capabilities and just make it that much more superior to the 360. until this feature is included, (in my mind) your "Playstation Only Does Everything" bit, is just a load of bull.   

Sincerely:  Jtoro89

P.s. i would like some feedback from you "Sony" on this subject, either on forum, or to my email that is registered onto this PSN account. Ty

Message 1 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
475 posts

Re: READ SONY!!!!

Mar 27, 2011

i agree with u, i dont like how may name is in all caps, should of done it diffrent

Message 2 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 27, 2011

I have to agree wit OP on this one. I don't understand why we can't have that function. I believe the Japanese can change their PSN tag. Why not US or EU.

WoundedUnderwear Trophy Card
Message 3 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 27, 2011

wait, there are some countries that have this ability, and some dont? wtf!!  that makes no sense at all. unless Sony is racist (jk) but still, that just pisses me off if its true.

Message 4 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
80 posts

Mar 27, 2011

ya my psn id is my real name, let me change it sony please.

and while you are at it I would like better download speeds on PSN too.

Message 5 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes