Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
12007 posts
 

Re: RE: Revelations NOT ON THE VITA >:-(

Jan 23, 2013

People already tried on the Capcom forums.

 

In fact, a thread about RE Revelations was on these forums a few months ago.

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 32 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/21/2007
Online
6990 posts
 

Re: RE: Revelations NOT ON THE VITA >:-(

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

DAJOKER-PR wrote:
I have been a long time gamer since 1990. Am I impatient? Yes. Everyone is. I was just requesting a game that will be more than perfect on the vita. I have read my first post again and yes it definitely sounds dramatic. I did not meant to make it sound like that. The responses I'm getting are very true, can't complain on those. I'm just posting here on what I thought it will help some RE fans and do some kind of petition.

Joker if you have been a gamer since 1990 you know that consoles/ handhelds hit stride in their second/ third year on the market, first year is for the hardcore/ tech guys that want to have the newest  consoles/handhelds/ tech then come the price drops/ bigger install base/ more games etc etc, thats why i said wait for E3 or GDC perhaps Capcom announce a new Resisdent Evil for the vita. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 32 (207 Views)
First Son
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
29 posts
 

Re: RE: Revelations NOT ON THE VITA >:-(

Jan 23, 2013
I have tried Capcom but the people posting stuff on the forums are more into talking too much crap about the vita and capcom.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 32 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
29 posts
 

Re: RE: Revelations NOT ON THE VITA >:-(

Jan 23, 2013
Yes. I always forget about e3, they always surprise you with one or two things every year
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 32 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/20/2012
Offline
2465 posts
 

Re: RE: Revelations NOT ON THE VITA >:-(

Jan 23, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:
Joker if you have been a gamer since 1990 you know that consoles/ handhelds hit stride in their second/ third year on the market, first year is for the hardcore/ tech guys that want to have the newest  consoles/handhelds/ tech then come the price drops/ bigger install base/ more games etc etc, thats why i said wait for E3 or GDC perhaps Capcom announce a new Resisdent Evil for the vita. 

The 3DS hit stride halfway through its first year, the DC hit stride right off the bat. To name a few~.

 

While I disagree with the dramatic tone of the thread, I cannot lie by saying it didn't feel like a slap to the face that the PSV isn't getting the port. Even the Wii U is getting it and it initially wasn't amidst the systems mentioned for it~.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 32 (199 Views)
First Son
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
29 posts
 

Re: RE: Revelations NOT ON THE VITA >:-(

Jan 23, 2013
That's the kind of way I kind of wanted to start my post.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 32 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/21/2007
Online
6990 posts
 

Re: RE: Revelations NOT ON THE VITA >:-(

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:
Joker if you have been a gamer since 1990 you know that consoles/ handhelds hit stride in their second/ third year on the market, first year is for the hardcore/ tech guys that want to have the newest  consoles/handhelds/ tech then come the price drops/ bigger install base/ more games etc etc, thats why i said wait for E3 or GDC perhaps Capcom announce a new Resisdent Evil for the vita. 

The 3DS hit stride halfway through its first year, the DC hit stride right off the bat. To name a few~.

 

While I disagree with the dramatic tone of the thread, I cannot lie by saying it didn't feel like a slap to the face that the PSV isn't getting the port. Even the Wii U is getting it and it initially wasn't amidst the systems mentioned for it~.


Yea sony really need that $50-80 price cut to start getting a bigger install base and more third party support, perhaps vita get it this year.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 32 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/24/2008
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: RE: Revelations NOT ON THE VITA >:-(

Jan 23, 2013

Here's a link!:

http://www.examiner.com/article/capcom-explains-why-resident-evil-revelations-isn-t-coming-to-ps-vit...

 

Here's an article!:

 

Capcom explains why 'Resident Evil Revelations' isn’t coming to PS Vita

 

Resident Evil Revelations

 

On Wednesday morning, Capcom addressed questions concerning PS Vita’s omission from the re-release of “Resident Evil Revelations”. Mike Lunn, Product Manager at Capcom, replied to questions from fans and shared a couple reasons as to why the PS Vita wasn’t a platform of choice.

Yesterday, Capcom announced “Resident Evil Revelations Unveiled Edition” for release on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and Wii U on May 21 in North America. Immediately, fans noticed that the PlayStation Vita has been omitted from this new release and now fans are wondering why Capcom chose not to put this once 3DS exclusive on Sony’s handheld.

Well, the reasons may surprise you.

When asked why there is no PS Vita version, he replied:

…. when we were developing Revelations for new platforms we really wanted to hone in on the experience you get with a large format screen, surround sound, etc. This type of setup really helps players get sucked into the horror vibe and enjoy the game to its fullest extent.

He later added:

3DS and PS-vita infrastructure let alone developing games for them are extremely different beasts. Even just the screens as you mention are completely different resolutions/functions.

Resident Evil Revelations” was originally released exclusively on Nintendo 3DS in early 2011 were it was praised by critics. The “Unveiled Edition” will feature new content, HD visuals, and more when it sees release on May 21 for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and Wii U.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 32 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/22/2012
Online
1093 posts
 

Re: RE: Revelations NOT ON THE VITA >:-(

Jan 23, 2013

Hay. That is something new of late. A gaming company answering a question that people have. I like it and hope they keep it up. Mabe sony will start doing this too. Way to go Capcom.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 32 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/18/2010
Offline
556 posts
 

Re: RE: Revelations NOT ON THE VITA >:-(

Jan 24, 2013

OptimusC wrote:

Here's a link!:

http://www.examiner.com/article/capcom-explains-why-resident-evil-revelations-isn-t-coming-to-ps-vit...

 

Here's an article!:

 

Capcom explains why 'Resident Evil Revelations' isn’t coming to PS Vita

 

Resident Evil Revelations

 

On Wednesday morning, Capcom addressed questions concerning PS Vita’s omission from the re-release of “Resident Evil Revelations”. Mike Lunn, Product Manager at Capcom, replied to questions from fans and shared a couple reasons as to why the PS Vita wasn’t a platform of choice.

Yesterday, Capcom announced “Resident Evil Revelations Unveiled Edition” for release on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and Wii U on May 21 in North America. Immediately, fans noticed that the PlayStation Vita has been omitted from this new release and now fans are wondering why Capcom chose not to put this once 3DS exclusive on Sony’s handheld.

Well, the reasons may surprise you.

When asked why there is no PS Vita version, he replied:

…. when we were developing Revelations for new platforms we really wanted to hone in on the experience you get with a large format screen, surround sound, etc. This type of setup really helps players get sucked into the horror vibe and enjoy the game to its fullest extent.

He later added:

3DS and PS-vita infrastructure let alone developing games for them are extremely different beasts. Even just the screens as you mention are completely different resolutions/functions.

Resident Evil Revelations” was originally released exclusively on Nintendo 3DS in early 2011 were it was praised by critics. The “Unveiled Edition” will feature new content, HD visuals, and more when it sees release on May 21 for Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and Wii U.


 

thats just pr **bleep** for we have no real reason.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 32 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes