Dec 21 2011
By: GTA_dude Hekseville Citizen 390 posts

Quick question about the Vita 3G plan

2 replies 6 views Edited Dec 21, 2011

I had a quick question about the way to pay for the 3G plan for the Vita. I searched google but came up empty handed. Does anyone know if you'll be able to pay for the 3G plan through the PSN like you can with the PS3 and PlayStation Plus? Or will it be somthing you have to pay for through AT&T like a website through them? My gut tells me the latter is true but my fingers are crossed that you can pay through the PSN. If I can pay through the PSN I think I will preorder the 3G version of the Vita. I kinda like the idea of always being "ON" with the features like Near and Party...Thanks for any info guys

Follow me on Twitter! @GtaShark

(TEN COMMANDMENTS) The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment. "George Carlin"
Message 1 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: Quick question about the Vita 3G plan

Dec 21, 2011

@GTA_dude this is what we know about the 3G plan right now.

*Mobile Broadband access requires DataConnect Pass plan for other specified devices.  Time begins expiring immediately upon purchase/activation, whether you are using the service or not. Once your time expires or the allotted data is used, whichever comes first, your data access will cease. 30 day domestic plans automatically renew, unless you cancel auto-renewal. Fees are non-refundable.  For full terms see Data Connect Pass Wireless Data Services Agreement on www.att.com/wirelesslegal.  Mobile broadband coverage not available in all areas.

(its at the fine print in link below.)

http://us.playstation.com/psvita/systems/first-edition-bundle.html

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 2 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
390 posts

Re: Quick question about the Vita 3G plan

Dec 21, 2011

I see, so it sounds like paying through the PSN is wishfull thinking...hahaha

Follow me on Twitter! @GtaShark

(TEN COMMANDMENTS) The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment. "George Carlin"
Message 3 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes