Jan 27 2013
By: iceyfire54312 Fender Bender 4134 posts

Quick Question

4 replies 95 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

So I just bought PS+ after waiting a long year( and I flippen love it) 

Anyway, If a deal leaves PS+, can I still download it if it's on my download list or do I have to have it on my system at the time of it going away. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 1 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39433 posts

Re: Quick Question

Jan 27, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

So I just bought PS+ after waiting a long year( and I flippen love it) 

Anyway, If a deal leaves PS+, can I still download it if it's on my download list or do I have to have it on my system at the time of it going away. 

So long as it's in your download list you're fine icey, the only problem might arise is if Sony removes it rom the store.

Welcome to Plus!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 5 (88 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Checkout every free game available. Once it's removed from the Instant Game Collection and replaced by a new free game you wont be able to get it again. (Add all games to your cart and checkout, you don't have to download them right away, they'll always be in your download list when you're ready to play them.)
Message 3 of 5 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Jan 27, 2013
K thanks guys, it's nice knowing i now have 5 vita games saved up, for when i buy one.
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 4 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Yep.  I always "purchase"** everything, DLC included.  You just never know when that rainy day will come around.

** I just posted the same type of reply in another thread.  Anything that is offered for "free" in PS+, you may as well "purchase" by completing the checkout process.  You don't have to download it right then and there; as long as you complete the purchase process the content will be available for you at a future date as long as your PS+ subscription is active.

Welcome to PS+.

Message 5 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes