Mar 05 2014
By: SG-Assassin First Son 4 posts

Questions regarding PlayStation Plus

[ Edited ]
2 replies 1887 views Edited Mar 5, 2014

since i have ps+ and around 100gb hard drive on my ps3, if i were to delete a game, lets say hitman absolution (which was free at one point for ps+), and wanted to re-download it a few months down the road when it is no longer free, is it possible to do so or would i have to pay for it since its no longer free on ps+. i have about 10gb left on my ps3 and was going to delete hitman to download tomb raider. can i do this and re-download hitman for free later on if i want to re-play it?

also, what happens to all my free games if i dont renew my ps+ membership in time. obviously all my ps+ content goes away (correct?), but if i were to renew my membership a month after it expired, would all my downloaded content be there for me to download again or would it be gone forever?

also, how can i find out how long i have left on my ps+ membership

Edit: Updated Labels. Learn more about Labels here. -HS

Message 1 of 3 (1,887 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Re: Questions regarding Playstation Plus/PS+

Mar 5, 2014

yes you can delete and re download games anytime and if your + subscription expires i dont think it gets deleted it just says you cant use the content so when you do get plus again it will still be there and not have to redownload 

Message 2 of 3 (1,885 Views)
Highlighted
Umbrella Scientist
9264 posts

Re: Questions regarding PlayStation Plus

Mar 5, 2014

SG-Assassin wrote:

since i have ps+ and around 100gb hard drive on my ps3, if i were to delete a game, lets say hitman absolution (which was free at one point for ps+), and wanted to re-download it a few months down the road when it is no longer free, is it possible to do so or would i have to pay for it since its no longer free on ps+. i have about 10gb left on my ps3 and was going to delete hitman to download tomb raider. can i do this and re-download hitman for free later on if i want to re-play it?

also, what happens to all my free games if i dont renew my ps+ membership in time. obviously all my ps+ content goes away (correct?), but if i were to renew my membership a month after it expired, would all my downloaded content be there for me to download again or would it be gone forever?

also, how can i find out how long i have left on my ps+ membership

Edit: Updated Labels. Learn more about Labels here. -HS

If you download a "Free" game from Playstation Plus, the game will be on your Download List forever. You can delete the game and re-download the game from your Download List even if the game is not "Free" anymore from Playstation Plus. You can re-download the game from your Download List even if the game is removed entirely from the Playstation Store.

If your Playstation Plus subscription expires,your  "Free" games will not "Go Away". Your "Free" Playstation Plus games will still be there but you will NOT be able to play them until you renew your Playstation Plus subscription.

To find out when your Playstation Plus subscription will end. On the XMB, go to "Account Managment" hit X button. Go to "Transaction Managment" hit X button. Go to "Services List" hit X button. Go to "Playstation Plus hit X button. There you will see when your Playstation Plus began and when your Playstation Plus will end.

Let's all go to the lobby

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 3 of 3 (1,852 Views)