Feb 06 2013
By: cvbxsta Hekseville Citizen 268 posts

Questions about Sniper Elite V2

1 replies 59 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

So considering buying this game, been playing the demo
Two questions:

Is it possible to disable aim assist (red square that tells you where your shot will hit) during Focus mode for lower difficulties? I love the sniping, finally getting the hang of the medium sniping difficulty but I hate that aiming assist! Don't mind the slow motion/breath hold mechanic but don't want that aiming handholding

And is it possible to snipe enemies and not have others know? I've been playing the demo and I always seem to alert the enemies. Yet sometimes they don't get alerted. I know some areas have environmental noise but in areas without, can you snipe enemies and not have them know your position?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (59 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28972 posts

Re: Questions about Sniper Elite V2

Feb 6, 2013

cvbxsta wrote:

So considering buying this game, been playing the demo
Two questions:

Is it possible to disable aim assist (red square that tells you where your shot will hit) during Focus mode for lower difficulties? I love the sniping, finally getting the hang of the medium sniping difficulty but I hate that aiming assist! Don't mind the slow motion/breath hold mechanic but don't want that aiming handholding

(You can customize the paramters of sniping)

And is it possible to snipe enemies and not have others know? I've been playing the demo and I always seem to alert the enemies. Yet sometimes they don't get alerted. I know some areas have environmental noise but in areas without, can you snipe enemies and not have them know your position?

(That's part of the game. You have to figure out the best way to go undetected. It's not as clear cut as "Perform action A to avoid Outcome B". There is a lot of leeway in how you perform your mission. You have to analyze situations, and think tactically).

Thanks

Message 2 of 2 (55 Views)
0 Likes