Jun 17 2012
By: Vastet Lombax Warrior 157 posts

Question regarding friends list: specifically time last signed in

2 replies 72 views Edited Jun 17, 2012

It happened once before, and I shrugged and carried on. Now it's happened again, so my curiosity demands I persue an answer.

There are two 'friends' (not really friends, but we play together on occasion, or used to) who no longer have a "Last sign-in: " display on their PSN ID's. They've dropped to the bottom of my list, despite having been signed in a lot more recently than 2 years ago, which is a spot previously held by an actual buddies account who simply lost his net, and hasn't been able to get it back yet, but will eventually.

The only thing I know of that they had in common was that they were both in the 30+ PSN level range.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe their accounts were banned. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I could use the extra space, but don't necessarily want to delete competent players from my friends list if there's just a glitch somewhere.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.
Message 1 of 3 (72 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

Re: Question regarding friends list: specifically time last signed in

Jun 17, 2012

Whether their accounts were banned or not is something you may never know, & certainly no one here can tell you if that is true or not, that is private information & only the people at the bottom of your friends list can confirm of deny your suspicion, but If you need the two slots I would go ahead & delete them.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Re: Question regarding friends list: specifically time last signed in

Jun 17, 2012

While I appreciate your response, your answer contradicts basic logic.

Anyone who has or had a friend or aquaintance whom was banned could conceivably answer this question with the yes or no that I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.
Message 3 of 3 (72 Views)
0 Likes