Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 17 2012
By: Vastet Lombax Warrior 155 posts

Question regarding friends list: specifically time last signed in

2 replies 63 views Edited Jun 17, 2012

It happened once before, and I shrugged and carried on. Now it's happened again, so my curiosity demands I persue an answer.

There are two 'friends' (not really friends, but we play together on occasion, or used to) who no longer have a "Last sign-in: " display on their PSN ID's. They've dropped to the bottom of my list, despite having been signed in a lot more recently than 2 years ago, which is a spot previously held by an actual buddies account who simply lost his net, and hasn't been able to get it back yet, but will eventually.

The only thing I know of that they had in common was that they were both in the 30+ PSN level range.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe their accounts were banned. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I could use the extra space, but don't necessarily want to delete competent players from my friends list if there's just a glitch somewhere.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (63 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28640 posts

Re: Question regarding friends list: specifically time last signed in

Jun 17, 2012

Whether their accounts were banned or not is something you may never know, & certainly no one here can tell you if that is true or not, that is private information & only the people at the bottom of your friends list can confirm of deny your suspicion, but If you need the two slots I would go ahead & delete them.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Re: Question regarding friends list: specifically time last signed in

Jun 17, 2012

While I appreciate your response, your answer contradicts basic logic.

Anyone who has or had a friend or aquaintance whom was banned could conceivably answer this question with the yes or no that I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (63 Views)
0 Likes