Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
21 posts

Re: Question on the Monster Hunter series

Jul 27, 2012

I need me some MH now!, I love playing it...I was so desperate to play MH that I bought a Wii just to play MH Tri...and it was worth it passed that game in 3 weeks. I need a MH soon, be it on Vita or PS3. I just want one.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Sangetsu-II wrote:

I need me some MH now!, I love playing it...I was so desperate to play MH that I bought a Wii just to play MH Tri...and it was worth it passed that game in 3 weeks. I need a MH soon, be it on Vita or PS3. I just want one.

Yeah I had a blast with Tri too, mainly because you could control the camera and movement without a cramp because of the weird way you had to hold the PSP games.

After playing Freedom Unite on the Vita though, I can't wait for a sequel for it. It's invebitable that it's coming. It is Capcom after all and they love money. Only problem is if it does comes to the West or not.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2464 posts

Jul 27, 2012
Whether it comes to the west or not isn't a problem, you can always import without an issue. It's whether it'll happen or not what concerns me~.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (45 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11887 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Yeah, since a game has to actually come to the Vita to import it in the first place.

And the 3DS is region locked so no luck with that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (43 Views)
0 Likes