Highlighted
Nov 30 2011
By: MiniMace First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Question about the 3G Models

6 replies 14 views Edited Nov 30, 2011

When looking on the Playstation Vita website it referes to the models as a 3G model or a WiFi model but one is marked as a 3G/WiFi but that is also the first edition bundle. My question is do all the basic 3G models also come with WiFi? or do you have to pick one or the other?

Message 1 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8824 posts

Re: Question about the 3G Models

Nov 30, 2011

There all wifi enabled its just that one as the option for the 3g and the other doesn't

Message 2 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Dec 1, 2011

well you have to pay 24 dollars a month for the 3g. So in other words use it like a laptop. Wifi only

Message 3 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 1, 2011

@ILickPandas well you could just get the wifi only model and not spend a extra $50 that you will not use. there are 2 models the 3G and Wifi model then there is the Wifi only model. link to specs below.

http://us.playstation.com/corporate/about/press-release/playstation-vita-expands-its-entertainment-e...

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 4 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Dec 1, 2011

Any Playstation Vita that has 3G also includes Wi-Fi.

On the other hand, if it does not have 3G, then you will only have Wi-Fi.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 5 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Dec 1, 2011

Man you are raging. Because you keep thinking that I am going to buy it. When I previously posted 2 sites that says 3g/wifi. Which is your fault at reading. Since this thread IS about if 3g/wifi is the same thing. I posted that he did not read correctly as you did. Where my first thread was about people who cannot READ when it says 3g/WIFI. Also, Adding to the factor that he does NOT have to spend the extra 50 dollars to pay 24dollars extra a month. End.

Message 6 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 1, 2011

@ILickPandas you keep not reading what im saying. I said there are 2 models one with wifi one with wifi and 3G before you even said anything. about your links. also the 3G/wifi model is $300 and the wifi only model is $250 so yeah you would be paying $50 more for the 3G you are not using. so if you are not using the 3G then why spend the extra $50?  yeah you do have to pay a extra $50 because if you did not then you would not have the 3G you would of just bought the wifi only model.

what does posting 2 sites that say 3G/Wifi have anything to do with this? do you need two sites with just wifi only? what is your native tongue it surly is not English.

who is raging lol?

did you not read my post before your links 3 mins before you. I said "there are 2 models the 3G and Wifi model then there is the Wifi only model" if anyone needs to learn to read I think it is you sorry to say.

it be one thing if you said it like this "well you have to pay 24 dollars a month for the 3g. So in other words use it like a laptop. so just get the Wifi only model" but you did not so try try again.

never said you are getting anything if you read anything I said at all.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 7 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes