Nov 14 2013
By: Marrone04 Lombax Warrior 241 posts

Question about my gamestop preorder.

6 replies 149 views Edited Nov 14, 2013

So I reserved and paid off my ps4.  Problem is, I will not be able to get there for the 6pm number handout because of work.  Do you think I will be able to stroll up at 12:30am and just jump to the back  of the line (if any) to grab my system?  Or should I just wait until they open Friday morning.  

Message 1 of 7 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18872 posts

Re: Question about my gamestop preorder.

Nov 14, 2013

I would imagine so, as long as they are still open; but I'd just call that specific store to be sure.

Message 2 of 7 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Nov 14, 2013

You have 48 hours to collect from the time of release. You don't need the number. It's just to speed things up but the best answer would probably come from someone at your local gamestop. Give them a call.

Message 3 of 7 (139 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1573 posts

Nov 14, 2013

You dont have to get a number.. I usually dont because in the end its a huge waste of time.. When most of those people with the number just get a number and leave if you come back they just put you in the back of the line anyway.. I am just going to get there at 12.01 am and get my console.. Furthermore the lines move pretty quickly or rather it will since its going to be cold outside.. 

Message 4 of 7 (125 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1573 posts

Nov 14, 2013

BURRITO26A wrote:

You have 48 hours to collect from the time of release. You don't need the number. It's just to speed things up but the best answer would probably come from someone at your local gamestop. Give them a call.

Yeah but when they call your number if your not there.. Forget it your going to be placed at the back of the line.. Which is usually what happens from my observation. 

Message 5 of 7 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Nov 14, 2013

glasscut wrote:

BURRITO26A wrote:

Yeah but when they call your number if your not there.. Forget it your going to be placed at the back of the line.. Which is usually what happens from my observation. 

I don't see how what you said relates to anything I said?

Message 6 of 7 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Thanks for the replies.  Unfortunately my gamestop obviously hires complete morons to run their stores.  I called and got absolutley nowhere. All he said was come at 6 and get a number.  Even after I told him it was impossible for me to do.   I'm just going to show up abour 10 after 12 and hope for the best. 

Message 7 of 7 (98 Views)
0 Likes