Jul 30 2014
By: grzajabarkus Uncharted Territory 1938 posts

Question about Streaming on the PS4

[ Edited ]
4 replies 228 views Edited Jul 30, 2014

I didn't want to go ahead and just post any links to any streams, but would it be acceptable to do so under the general playstation forum? It seems pretty much impossible to get one person to view, let alone entertain them enough to keep them. Thanks for any replies!

Mod Edit: Updated title and label. Check here for more information. Thanks! --GrainneNessa

Message 1 of 5 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Re: Hey everyone, just had a question when it comes to streaming on the ps4

Jul 30, 2014

Yeah it takes like an hour for me to get any viewers on my stream, and if I do, they leave right after if I don't use or mic/facecam. 

Message 2 of 5 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1938 posts

Re: Hey everyone, just had a question when it comes to streaming on the ps4

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2014

BlueMedz wrote:

Yeah it takes like an hour for me to get any viewers on my stream, and if I do, they leave right after if I don't use or mic/facecam. 

I always hate that it takes forever. I try posting on other sites, and usually no one comes around. haha, if you're bored you can watch my girlfriend play TLOU

Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Re: Question about Streaming on the PS4

Aug 3, 2014

Yeah,but even posting in other places doesn't help much

You just need to dedicate yourself in the videos,it can be only by playing or talking,everyone at the beggining will face problems and obstacles,but if you WANT to dedicate on having people watching your live stream just be yourself and find ways to make them get interested.

Message 4 of 5 (96 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10754 posts

Re: Question about Streaming on the PS4

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2014

There used to be a thread stickied for promoting your game streaming.  I believe the thread is still here somewhere, but you'll have to search for it.  I'd guess it is probably 6 or 7 pages deep at this point.

Edit:  It was actually 12 pages deep.  It's back up top, now, though.

Message 5 of 5 (56 Views)
0 Likes